Bobby Jones Black Driver Review

We can make this happen my friend.

We'll chat!

I have to say, this is maybe the most surprising line I've worked with this year. Generally I know what I'll like/do well with, but there are always things that sneak up on me. This whole line is really well done and I think a lot of THP'rs would feel the same. I know I'll be handing the fairway wood and hybrid around for people to try in MN.

We'll chat!

I have to say, this is maybe the most surprising line I've worked with this year. Generally I know what I'll like/do well with, but there are always things that sneak up on me. This whole line is really well done and I think a lot of THP'rs would feel the same. I know I'll be handing the fairway wood and hybrid around for people to try in MN.

I think outside of the group of us that spent some time with Jesse Ortiz at the show, most are surprised...Those that are not just skipping over it that is.

Great write up Dan the look is phenomenal with the flat black and red outline is killer.

Hearing that the stock setup didn't give you balloon balls is fantastic to hear.

I do hope to give this a try one day.

I think outside of the group of us that spent some time with Jesse Ortiz at the show, most are surprised...Those that are not just skipping over it that is.

My instructor gave me the eyebrows when I handed it to him, but he was just as blown away after he hit it as we all were.

My instructor gave me the eyebrows when I handed it to him, but he was just as blown away after he hit it as we all were.

I think the fairway wood is the best I have hit to date head wise.

If the clubs from this line hit as good as they look, they'll be tough to beat.

I think the fairway wood is the best I have hit to date head wise.

I didn't even want to believe that even after I believed it. Took out a couple others at similar loft for two rounds, but it wasn't really a contest.

Back