Jordan Free Golf shoes

I've wondered why they didn't do this before. The Jumpman logo is iconic and he is such a big golfer.

I agree with this statement...the logo is iconic and Jordan is a huge golfer so you wonder why there has never been a Jordan golf shoe...but this one isn't it...I would think they could have done better than to basically copy the TW shoe and put the jumpman logo on it.

Design looks good to me, esp the black/white but waterproof is a priority so if mesh... I'm out.

Looks like a cheap knockoff of the TW version.

These look like they'd be much more comfortable than the originals, but that doesnt necessarily mean they look better...struggle to picture these on my feet.

I would definitely wear the black and white

They look like nice shoes, but I'm not into black shoes in general, since they only look good with long pants.

My wife loves her Nike Free running shoes, but I haven't tried them before....I'm concerned that I'm a bit too heavy to wear them, and that I'll hurt myself more than help myself.

Now, if they released a retro version of the VI's and fused some spikes to the bottom, Id be forced to buy them, even if Id never bother wearing them!

Exactly! IF - and that's a big IF - Jordan Brand starts making golf shoes, there is absolutely no reason to release something as lame as those Marcus Jordan customs. The Free outsole won't sell golf shoes; the retro look of the shoe will. Everything is about retros now so they should slap a spiked or spikeless sole on the bottom of any of their retros and go from there. If that works, then they can start to release newer stuff. The III's, VI's or VII's would be a good start.

I still think these would be cool:
image-42.jpeg
or
dwight-freeney-air-jordan-xii-12-playoff-golf-shoes-04.jpg
or
6288_548437310403_33201763_32660755.jpg

These sure look interesting!

I cant see the picture

nvm they look weird for golf shoes IMO, but I am pretty sure there is a market for them.

they would fit nice with a flat brim....

I like them. I wonder what took so long for them to get this done!!!
I mean my younger cousins go crazy buying the same Jordans I was buying 15-20 years ago

They're ok I guess. I'm a bit more of a traditionalist when it comes to my golf shoes, in most cases. The black with white stitching isn't bad, but I'm not sure I would like it as a golf shoe, personally.

I'm a huge fan of Jordan - always have been- but I like to keep him and his shoes on the basketball court

Meh. I get it that he's a big golfer and that is great, but when I think of the Jordan brand equity I'll always think of basketball. I've seen Keegan wearing the Jordan shoes this year and I don't get it (plus they are hideous). These shoes with the Free soles look cool but I'd rather see them stick with the Nike brand instead. The Jumpman will probably turn me off more than make me want to buy them.

Totally agree. The ones Keegan is rocking are gross.

Meh, not for me.

Those are hideous.

Keep the basketball shoes on the basketball court.

I will only wear them on the course if they include the pump. I bet that will help my drives go farther

I will only wear them on the course if they include the pump. I bet that will help my drives go farther

OK, now I would be interested.

I used to rock the pumps back in elementary.

OK, now I would be interested.

I used to rock the pumps back in elementary.

heck yeah. I had me some pumps when I was in 5th and 6th grade. Gave me some major hops.

Insta-pump and I'm in.

eqy8e4em.jpg

If the price wasn't crazy I would wear them. Although I would be way more inclined to buy a retro Jordan shoe turned into a golf shoe. Jordan XI or XII would be great as a golf shoe.

I like the way those look! :) But it's all about comfort. I'd have to see how they felt on my foot...and price of course!

Never will be on my.feet!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back