Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

This made me laugh.
The good news is that people have a 1 in 10 chance right now of walking away with a set of irons.

I'll be happy regardless. Great looking course and a full day of golf will be a treat. Course looks like it's already in great shape.

That's an awesome thing to do JB, thanks!
I don't expect to win, but it's a win already just getting to go play some golf with a great group of THPer's.

Hopefully it dries out in the next few weeks. That rough looks nasty.

Course looks great guys!
eju6e4ym.jpg

The course looks great, but those fairways look mighty skinny, and surrounded by some deep rough. Maybe it's camera angle.

I'm still checking to see if this is possible to make. What is the latest you need to know by?

For you....5 min. before we tee off. Sooner the better however.

Irons for the winners, nice freaking prize

For you....5 min. before we tee off. Sooner the better however.

I feel like royalty. :) I will know before that for sure.

You guys are in for a treat. Winter took its toll in some areas, but the course is good shape in my opinion. After the greens are aerated, they are going to be quick. Only 3 greens with real winter damage. Rough is thick. Hard to get any spin out of it.

Putting green and looking down 1
junenena.jpg

Off the tee at 6
u2upuzy2.jpg

Par 3 11th
yjygede6.jpg

Looking over 12 on the left 13 in front 14 on the right.
ubyruqu8.jpg

Do not hit it short on the par 3 15th
ne9avequ.jpg

Heading up 18.
eta5ava8.jpg

No GPS in carts and no yardage book available. Really important to hit to the right part of the green on most approaches as they have many undulations. Fairways were fairly generous and it was really important to hit them. Bunkers were fair, and the sand was consistent in all of them. Fairway bunkers were basically a forced layup.

Thanks for doing this cc.

Course looks great. Thanks for the pictures CC

My pleasure. It sure was fun.

Pix look great. Thanks for that. Man, that looks like a fun course.

Course is looking great... Can't wait to get up there and play.

90. Had 2 stroke and distance penalties and a lateral hazard penalty all on the back. Oh what could have been.

Thanks CC, looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

What tees are you guys going to play?

If I remember the back is much more difficult, don't sleep on 15 it is a short hole but very dangerous.

I do wish we had some more people making it, but obviously MSP is not Des Moines. I am really looking forward to this!

Back