Nice little mid week surprise - AMP Cell Pro!!!

wrayner83

Reaction score
Handicap
So managed to pick up a set of these on the Bay. Thought I wasnt gonna get them until next week but low and behold I come home yesterday and theres a shiny FedEx box on the porch. Unboxed them and they may be one of the prettiest sets of irons I've seen. I don't think they're overly small, maybe just a tad smaller than my Apex Pros. Not a big fan of the 4 colored dots but may take some acetone to them and repaint. Can't wait to get these out on the range this weekend. Will definitely provide some insight.

So managed to pick up a set of these on the Bay. Thought I wasnt gonna get them until next week but low and behold I come home yesterday and theres a shiny FedEx box on the porch. Unboxed them and they may be one of the prettiest sets of irons I've seen. I don't think they're overly small, maybe just a tad smaller than my Apex Pros. Not a big fan of the 4 colored dots but may take some acetone to them and repaint. Can't wait to get these out on the range this weekend. Will definitely provide some insight.

Nice. Post some pics in the what did you buy today thread..

Congrats

Nice! Hope you enjoy them!

The best iron I've hit so far. Enjoy! I repainted the dots as well.

Congrats on the new stick

Congrats on the new irons! I have the same set and I LOVE them.

Back