Nike Golf Fans March 6th & 7th

vicar

Banned
Reaction score
fyi for nike fans ...

Nike Golf Weekend
All Golf Galaxy Locations (find a store near you)
Saturday, March 6th to Sunday, March 7th

Weekend Event Includes:
•Long Drive Contest. Winner will receive an SQ MachSpeed STR8-FIT Driver* (Saturday, 3/6 only).

•Daily giveaways including footwear*, polo shirt*, Crush 12-ball pack* and a VR Wedge* (Saturday, 3/6 only).

•Putting Challenge. Winner will receive an OZ Putter* (Sunday, 3/7 only).

•A $10 Gift Card will be raffled off hourly.

•Register to win the Grand Prize – a trip to Nike World.

Awww...bummer, there are no Golf Galaxy's around here :(

The wife and I will definately stop by and see what all is going on. Maybe we might win something!

Please don't flame me on this but what is Nike World?

Hopefully turnout at mine is relatively low so I get a decent shot at winning the machspeed :banana:

Hopefully turnout at mine is relatively low so I get a decent shot at winning the machspeed :banana:

Have fun and enjoy :)

Mine always has a crazy turnout for weekends like this so the odds are definitely stacked against me to win something :at-wits-end:

Mine always has a crazy turnout for weekends like this so the odds are definitely stacked against me to win something :at-wits-end:

there are 3 ggs within a 1 hour radius here ... my friend and i usually go to one that for some reason has very little patronage ... never won a big prize but won a dozen nike ones 2 years ago ... wanted to go to the tm one last week ... they were giving away supertris ... that would have been nice ... a callaway night is coming up again next week for the iz launch ... will see if i can make one of those nights ...

Just went to my local GG and there was nobody there. So I got to leisurely try out many configurations of the Machspeed and the VR on the monitor. I'm still a little weirded out with the Machspeed being a square head but after a few hits it got out of my system. I didn't even bother with the long drive contest since the dude that came in at the same time as me hit it 330 with a 140 swing speed. Boy did I feel like a chump. So I grabbed the free sleeve of Crush balls, grabbed what I needed to buy and lowered my head and out the store feeling like the guy that didn't get picked for the kickball team.

Lesson here kiddies... don't go and hit balls at the same time with a bomber in the next stall (who also had a hot girlfriend I might add) if you want to feel like a million bucks leaving the store.

My gosh, I went today, and it was pretty full. Lots of guys standing in line at the simulator. We got 5 practice, and 2 real shots. My longest practice was 313... Longest real was only 298...

It's ok though, I was preceded and followed by guys who tied at 337... At least I got a free sleeve of balls...

The wife and I went to teh local GG in Omaha. It was pretty dead but I think their simiulator was off. the longest drive was 280 something. I had a couple good drives that after roll only went a whoping 230 yards. I did not get a free sleeve of balls nor did anyone else. I wonder where the balls went?:confused2:

I did not get a free sleeve of balls nor did anyone else. I wonder where the balls went?:confused2:

didn't you ask?

My longest practice was 313... Longest real was only 298...

if you do that consistently that's impressive

Lesson here kiddies... don't go and hit balls at the same time with a bomber in the next stall (who also had a hot girlfriend I might add)

devious :devil:she was probably there to distract everyone else ...

didn't you ask?
devious :devil:she was probably there to distract everyone else ...

Yes, I had to ask for mine as well. They are not going to just give those puppies out. I bet the staff was hoarding it for themselves

I didn't know if the staff was paying more attention to the woman or the launch monitor. Put it this way... they were drooling over both.

Back