SeeMore Putters Thread

I made a couple of purchases today. One is an old LLT (think B60ish headshape) the 2nd was a new version of the tri-sole that is fresh from the oven... :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I made a couple of purchases today. One is an old LLT (think B60ish headshape) the 2nd was a new version of the tri-sole that is fresh from the oven... :cool:

Do tell about the freshly baked one?

Do tell about the freshly baked one?

It's so fresh it is still warm.

I will post pictures tonight of the new mFGP2 tri-sole that is just hitting the shelves.

It's so fresh it is still warm.

That is worse than a JB spoiler tag. Feel free to describe the model or any other details... as I like the sound already lol

Oh didnt see that.. mfgp tri sole.. time to save and get permission again :)

That is worse than a JB spoiler tag. Feel free to describe the model or any other details... as I like the sound already lol

My guess is to think the one you have coming in a small mallet mFGP2 head. Pure speculation as I have not heard of or seen it. Still trying to keep $ in my pocket fot the extravaganza...

Tough decision for tomorrow....

X2 just…because.

How do you like the Pure grips? I had one delivered today and will be putting it on my putter later.

X2 just…because.

How do you like the Pure grips? I had one delivered today and will be putting it on my putter later.

I like it pretty well. It's a very traditional grip that allows me to really get back to the basics that Pat O'Brien wanted me to focus on. I have a SeeMore at work with a 2.0 on it and I definitely like how this putter grip gets more into the lifeline of my hand.

I like it pretty well. It's a very traditional grip that allows me to really get back to the basics that Pat O'Brien wanted me to focus on. I have a SeeMore at work with a 2.0 on it and I definitely like how this putter grip gets more into the lifeline of my hand.

I like the sound of that last part. I started with a 2.0, but then switched to a 1.0 for that same lifeline reason. I actually haven't hit any putts outside with the 1.0, but the results were there in the sim league (stop laughing…).

My guess is to think the one you have coming in a small mallet mFGP2 head. Pure speculation as I have not heard of or seen it. Still trying to keep $ in my pocket fot the extravaganza...

Still not sure if you can make it my good sir... I know your itching to add to the collection

X2 just…because.

Pete, in regards to the Pure grips, I have and have used several of the standard sized grips. Love the shape and feel of them. The only negative I have seen with then is that they seem a little slimey when my hands sweat. For that reason, I currently do not have them on my putters. May put them back on in the winter.

Still not sure if you can make it my good sir... I know your itching to add to the collection

I can do it!!! The only ones I would not be able to resist pulling the trigger on are a black or smoke m7 or a 335g head OneCS (in which case I would sell the 350g head so would not really be an add).

Pete, in regards to the Pure grips, I have and have used several of the standard sized grips. Love the shape and feel of them. The only negative I have seen with then is that they seem a little slimey when my hands sweat. For that reason, I currently do not have them on my putters. May put them back on in the winter.

I haven'texperienced that yet but with them being so smooth I have noticed that if you have any particles of sand or anything like that on your hand you will feel it when you go to grip the butter. That's something that I never experienced with the super stroke.

I would have done a spoiler tag but I have no clue how to do so on TapTalk.

I edited my post to add the model info because I just couldn't do that to you GB.

I would have done a spoiler tag but I have no clue how to do so on TapTalk.

I edited my post to add the model info because I just couldn't do that to you GB.

Ahhh, I appreciate that my good friend. Excited to see some pics. Havnt even got my first tri sole and already pondering another.. :)

Ok, here are the pictures of the "fresh from the oven" MFGP2 Tri-Sole that I promised.
mFGP2trisole1_zps4033fea7.jpg
[/IMG]
mFGP2trisole2_zps81284919.jpg
[/IMG]

#1 is waiting for me at SeeMore HQ. Yet again another reason the SeeMore Extravaganza can't get here soon enough.

Man shes a beaut.

Very nice Duffer! Can't wait to see it up close and personal with you in 4 week!

wow, that is gorgeous.

I keep coming back to my PCB Nickel that I got last year from a THPer. Since acquiring it, I've added a Betti BC1 (BC5 on the way), M2w, and a Smart Square (since sold). But the nickel finish on the PCB, the look at address, and the results I get with it keep me coming back. It's just an overall solid stick. I am somewhat of a gear freak though, so I'll likely keep adding to the collection... :evil:

Ok, here are the pictures of the "fresh from the oven" MFGP2 Tri-Sole that I promised.
mFGP2trisole1_zps4033fea7.jpg
[/IMG]
mFGP2trisole2_zps81284919.jpg
[/IMG]

#1 is waiting for me at SeeMore HQ. Yet again another reason the SeeMore Extravaganza can't get here soon enough.

Gosh dang! I need, and will have one. Still my favorite shape ever. Maybe I can get them to hold one for me.

Black M3 I traded for is here and is is way better shape finish wise than he lead on, it now sits next to the smoke diamond M3 in the collection.

I need to get my 2008 Flag RST LE cover cleaned up. It was a little grungy but overall was in good shape for being a 6 year old cover. Going to break out some leather cleaner and conditioner and a Tide pen to clean up the stitching on the logos and it should be good to go. I'll be sure to get before and after pictures of it up soon.

I need to get my 2008 Flag RST LE cover cleaned up. It was a little grungy but overall was in good shape for being a 6 year old cover. Going to break out some leather cleaner and conditioner and a Tide pen to clean up the stitching on the logos and it should be good to go. I'll be sure to get before and after pictures of it up soon.

One of the favorite covers I have!

I had the X2 back in play yesterday. Interesting day to say the least.

31 putts on the day including 1 three jack and 1 no putt hole.

I've never been one to think I should be under 30 putts in a round but yesterday was that day. I was surprised to be at 31 as I felt like it would be closer to 34.

The cool thing is that my misses and their proximity have greatly diminished. When I miss now it's either catching the edge and lipping out or just a roll short, etc. I'm no longer consistently missing the hole by 3 inches on the left side. I played for some break on a few holes where it just didn't happen so that's something I can fix but very excited about where things are headed. My putts are going where I want them to and that's a great feeling.

Back