Impact Ball - training aid

Wanted to thank Mward for a great video and all the others for mentioning The Impact Ball.
We are trilled to be members of this forum and here to answer any questions we can and help improve everyone's play.

Wanted to thank Mward for a great video and all the others for mentioning The Impact Ball.
We are trilled to be members of this forum and here to answer any questions we can and help improve everyone's play.

always good to see the representatives of products here to answer questions! Welcome.

Very useful product. Helps with one-piece takeaway initiated by the bigger muscles. It is great when practicing short game shots also.

We are new to the world of forums, but hoping we can be a bit more active here.
Thanks again for the support and great comments!

We are new to the world of forums, but hoping we can be a bit more active here.
Thanks again for the support and great comments!

Appreciate you coming to THP. You impact ball is improving my game this year, and I look forward to what this training aid can do for my game in the long run.

We just learned The Impact Ball has finished tied for 12th on the 2014 Golf Range Association of America's Top 25 Teaching & Training Aids list as selected by instructors from around the country.

Thanks again to everyone. We think it is a great product and glad it has helped so many improve their game. Please feel free to email us through our website with your comments, success stories or any questions!!

We just learned The Impact Ball has finished tied for 12th on the 2014 Golf Range Association of America's Top 25 Teaching & Training Aids list as selected by instructors from around the country.

Thanks again to everyone. We think it is a great product and glad it has helped so many improve their game. Please feel free to email us through our website with your comments, success stories or any questions!!

Congrats on the accomplishment! I was set to try one out this weekend but my little friend that was supposed to bring it along FAILED.

Congrats on the accomplishment! I was set to try one out this weekend but my little friend that was supposed to bring it along FAILED.
I'll bring mine (I have two) to Indianapolis.

Thanks, I knew I shouldnt trust anyone under 4 feet tall

shouldn't trust a man that misses his flight either. Say that goes for Coers too

Here is Kaymer's Impact ball--a Tennis ball!

attachment.php

Also makes ya think about the smaller size--Question for Impact ball Rep--we may not have Kaymer's skill to hold a tennis ball, but would we benefit from the smaller size like he has it here?

Last edited:
He also has a lanyard attached to it to keep from having to pick it up if he makes a mistake. It also allows him to make a full speed swing with the ball being released near the end of the swing without flying down the course.

Michael Breed did a segment on it but used a wiffle baseball/softball so that it was easier to tie some paracord/string through it.

Also makes ya think about the smaller size--Question for Impact ball Rep--we may not have Kaymer's skill to hold a tennis ball, but would we benefit from the smaller size like he has it here?

I'm not sure if I really have the answer for this. The idea for the Impact Ball (as well as using a tennis ball or any other spacing device) is to keep proper swinging form. We make three sizes more for comfort than anything else. Obviously Kaymer has been practicing:)

I was at the range on Sunday, and I had my impact ball out as per usual. I took a few swings with it and noticed the pro giving lessons to a couple. He came over and asked if he could borrow the impact ball for a minute. He then used it to show them some things and then brought it back over (inspecting it as he did). So, obviously something that instructors feel is a benefit to those of us trying to groove a swing.

I'm not sure if I really have the answer for this. The idea for the Impact Ball (as well as using a tennis ball or any other spacing device) is to keep proper swinging form. We make three sizes more for comfort than anything else. Obviously Kaymer has been practicing:)

No problem--you answered my question--more about comfort in the size than "progressing" to a smaller size.

Kaymer inspiring me to get the impact ball out more regularly and do some work. Seemed they had clips of him using his version of the ball each day on the range. I have noticed my arms drifting apart more due to lack of focus here and the stray drives have come back more lately. Will be making the use of this a few times a week.

Kaymer inspiring me to get the impact ball out more regularly and do some work. Seemed they had clips of him using his version of the ball each day on the range. I have noticed my arms drifting apart more due to lack of focus here and the stray drives have come back more lately. Will be making the use of this a few times a week.

Many people think The Impact Ball is a use it and you are done product. We all have bad habits we slide back into over time, even the pros. Again, glad our product is helping you!

I will be putting this back into practice this next week. The elbow is starting to feel better and I feel that I can start using this again.

I really need to remember to use this when I'm working on my chipping, lord knows I need all the help I can get, and I think this would be great. I can just feel Mward grinning as he reads this...

Back