Callaway X2 Hot Deep Fairway Woods

We'll see... I should be able to compare the 2deep against last years 3deep this weekend in the course. The 3deep has been so good to me that i've been loosing hours of sleep thinking about hitting the 2deep haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway X2 Hot Deep Fairway Woods

Player with the new 2deep yesterday. Warming up in the range i couldn't get it airborne, but, i couldn't hit my 3 deep either..

It was a bad day for my swing anyways, didnt tried using it in the golf course. Will try again tomorrow.

From what i could perceive, a nice easy swing wont get it up. I still feel i need to find the perfect ball position in my stance.

Ill post side by side comparison pics

Tried to resist 5 Deep today at demo day. Couldn't. Grabbed the stuff flex and hit 5 balls off the deck, all around 240 and within 10 yards of where I was aiming. I need to find one on the cheap or used, it's too good.

Tried to resist 5 Deep today at demo day. Couldn't. Grabbed the stuff flex and hit 5 balls off the deck, all around 240 and within 10 yards of where I was aiming. I need to find one on the cheap or used, it's too good.
I enjoy this club for many options....

Do you guys feel head cover is not as fitted as the xhot?

Posted in the TM mini driver thread but since it was the 2 Deep I saw ill comment here.

After watching someone continually out drive my driver with a 2 Deep this week I'm officially interested in these type mini drivers.

I've always been one to hit my 3 wood very well off the tees. I think I need to give these a fair shot cause it might be what I've been needing off the tee.

Posted in the TM mini driver thread but since it was the 2 Deep I saw ill comment here.

After watching someone continually out drive my driver with a 2 Deep this week I'm officially interested in these type mini drivers.

I've always been one to hit my 3 wood very well off the tees. I think I need to give these a fair shot cause it might be what I've been needing off the tee.

I feel like these clubs were made specifically with you in mind Nate dog. Honestly

I feel like these clubs were made specifically with you in mind Nate dog. Honestly

I agree buddy. I think it has a lot to do with my steep approach into the ball and my process of still hitting down and through on the ball. That's why I think I utilize my 3W so well. Actually went to a 4W last year in the MC cause the 3 was going too far.

I agree buddy. I think it has a lot to do with my steep approach into the ball and my process of still hitting down and through on the ball. That's why I think I utilize my 3W so well. Actually went to a 4W last year in the MC cause the 3 was going too far.

#witness the thought of a club like this in your hands scares me haha

$152 for the 2 deep at Golfsmith thru today with free shipping. I think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger.

Hit it first. I hit my 3deep longer than my 2deep. Not enough swing speed i guess...

Hit it first. I hit my 3deep longer than my 2deep. Not enough swing speed i guess...

I'm really looking for a driver replacement so the 12.5 is what I need to be trying.

I'm really looking for a driver replacement so the 12.5 is what I need to be trying.

Buck just punched his computer screen.

Buck just punched his computer screen.

I talked to him about this and he's not happy with me. But he told me if I could prove I could hit it as long as my current driver and be more accurate then he would forgive me.

I talked to him about this and he's not happy with me. But he told me if I could prove I could hit it as long as my current driver and be more accurate then he would forgive me.

that sounds made up.

Man I been eyeballing the 2 deep for a while. Finally pulled the trigger on it since its on sale

Congrats! Looking forward to your experience with it.

I haven't been able to hit mine more than 15 feet up in the air, hence my 14.5 3deep is going longer.

Probably need to work on it more on the range.

Anyone having an issues or noticing that these have a tendency to want to go right a little bit? I know these spec out to have a little bit of an open face. As someone who plays from the right side of the fairway (*cough* rough *cough*) on misses, I am a little scared by that.

Absolutely pounded my 5Deep today. Once off the tee about 265 (including roll) and once off the deck about 250 (including roll)

Im a slicer, hence no driver in bag. I hit this straight as an arrow. Maybe a little fade if i tee up the ball too high.

Anyone having an issues or noticing that these have a tendency to want to go right a little bit? I know these spec out to have a little bit of an open face. As someone who plays from the right side of the fairway (*cough* rough *cough*) on misses, I am a little scared by that.

Kinda. I can usually hit it straight but my miss with the 2deep is usually a little right. However, no where near as far right as I can put it with a driver lol

Not sure how open the face is, but it seems very very slight. Teeing the ball slightly forward than usual and its not a problem for me.

So after talking to a few peeps I was convinced that I just needed to hit all these different clubs at the PGA store. So I ended up hitting the 2 Deep at 12.5 and the 13.5 degree FW wood. The 2 Deep definitely went further than the 13.5 FW and I quite liked the slightly bigger face on the 2 Deep. But what I really wanted to know was how much further did a driver go than the 2 Deep. I didn't have mine with me so grabbed a few X2 Hot's to compare. They were a good 20-25 yards further in distance than the 2 Deep. Interesting enough I grabbed the 13.5 degree X2 Hot driver and was bombing it and seemed to have a bit more accuracy than the 10 degree. It had the "senior" shaft in it but they were all pretty good hits......and long!

So I've put the 2 Deep thought on hold and am really pondering the 13.5 degree X2 Hot driver with maybe a slightly stiffer shaft in it. I was really quite shocked that it hung with the 10 degree driver.

Well pulled the trigger on a 3 deep and after 1range session and 1 round the is a dent in the crown about 1/2 inch back from the face. Called Callaway customer service just now and a new one is on the way. Love Callaway customer service!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well pulled the trigger on a 3 deep and after 1range session and 1 round the is a dent in the crown about 1/2 inch back from the face. Called Callaway customer service just now and a new one is on the way. Love Callaway customer service!

Wow -that stinks but I'm glad to hear that Callaway took care of it.

I have never had an issue with Cally customer service. FTR I am loving my three deep and considering either a 2 deep or a X hot2 driver.

Back