Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Just got home a minute ago.was great playing with you all today. Long freaking day but certainly worth. Left the house at 330am and home at 10pm. Only for THP

Nope it was team O'CarroBuckNateDecGolf4Rickus
Hilarious.

I'm home as well. And good news...my GPS watch is fully charged! Sweet.

Had a ton of fun today boys.

Exhausted.

Freezing in Albany when we got back. 49 degrees by the time I got home. Good thing I had my cardigan in the back of my truck.

Hilarious.

I'm home as well. And good news...my GPS watch is fully charged! Sweet.

Had a ton of fun today boys.

Exhausted.

Freezing in Albany when we got back. 49 degrees by the time I got home. Good thing I had my cardigan in the back of my truck.

hahah sweet and it would have lasted the whole 27 holes too! i think i'm moving to Europe and becoming a model.

Just got home a minute ago.was great playing with you all today. Long freaking day but certainly worth. Left the house at 330am and home at 10pm. Only for THP

Reminds me of my days chasing Chrome in Pulaski

today was a blast thanks for putting it together Dev, i honestly haven't been digging golf as much as i usually do this year today really made me realize just how much i do enjoy playing and how awesome THPers make any course look like Pine Valley Jr. was good to have a fun round in hope we get a few more bigger get togethers over the summer.

Today was so much fun. It was awesome meeting Joe, Pete, and Ricky in person for the first time, and great seeing Buck, Dean, and Bret. Some good shots, some bad shots, and a whole lot of laughs.

today was a blast thanks for putting it together Dev, i honestly haven't been digging golf as much as i usually do this year today really made me realize just how much i do enjoy playing and how awesome THPers make any course look like Pine Valley Jr. was good to have a fun round in hope we get a few more bigger get togethers over the summer.

AC outing dammit

AC outing dammit

How about you all come up north for once and we do Ballyowen and Wild Turkey?

Or north jersey vs south jersey and play it somewhere along 78.

How about you all come up north for once and we do Ballyowen and Wild Turkey?

Or north jersey vs south jersey and play it somewhere along 78.

I am totally in for that!

Just let me know when and I will call to a get foursome booked. I have yet to play with my fellow Thper's and would love to play with you guys.

Just let me know when and I will call to a get foursome booked. I have yet to play with my fellow Thper's and would love to play with you guys.

Bethpage would be awesome.

If enough notice can be given for Bethpage I would totally make the drive up.

We could pick a day and try to make it happen. I think during the week will be easier to secure a tee time. They have five courses at Bethpage. Black is the crown jewel and Red is very good as well

2 S4GoPro pics of buck

ju3e7y7e.jpg

ra8u4u8y.jpg

Let's do it! During the week would be best for me as well

Do you need the overnight/parking lot thing for all the courses or just the Black?

We could pick a day and try to make it happen. I think during the week will be easier to secure a tee time. They have five courses at Bethpage. Black is the crown jewel and Red is very good as well

If I went up I'd prob wanna do 36

Let's do it! During the week would be best for me as well

During the week is perfect. Golf during the week an family time on the weekends. This is the deal I struck with the Mrs..

During the week is perfect. Golf during the week an family time on the weekends. This is the deal I struck with the Mrs..

Me too. I'd be down for this too and like Buck, would be good for 36, one on black and one on red?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back