Golf cap using a magnetic ball marker.

KPop

Reaction score
Handicap
I have noticed that there are no PGA pros using a magnetic ball marker on their caps. On the other side on the LPGA, many of the women pros use the ball markers.

i use the magnetic ball markers on my golf cap. It is very convenient. It is easy to use.

What are your thoughts on if you use a magnetic cap golf ball marker???

I'm with you. I have a magnetic one and also have various others that I keep in my pocket. The magnetic one is very easy to manage imo.
Why the guys don't use them I don't know.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I have noticed that there are no PGA pros using a magnetic ball marker on their caps. On the other side on the LPGA, many of the women pros use the ball markers.

i use the magnetic ball markers on my golf cap. It is very convenient. It is easy to use.

Ive got a couple like that but never use them, I never remember they're there...

I use one and love it. So convenient to mark my ball without having to dig in my pocket.

I have one on my hat that i use most of the time but some times i like to use other markers

I have many of them. Some with my New Orleans saints logos, and New Orleans pelicans. I have two from the MAsters, USOpen, etc.

i wore ore a new cap a couple of weeks ago. It didn't have a marker on it. I forgot to put one on. After one hole, I grabbed a quarter out of my bag to use as a marker. It was so awkward to use after being so accustomed to my cap marker.

Im a big fan of the magnetic hat marker. I have a callaway one that i use, only bad part is that its not stainless so i have 3 hats with rust spots on them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I like to use one too. It is indeed very convienent. Sometimes I'll just use my coin but I had one fall outta my pocket while riding so I lean towards the magnetic clip

I use one too... If I change hats and forget to move it I feel list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one a TaylorMade one a THPer sent me when I bought something from him.

It's on my hat but I don't use it a ton, since I play by myself a lot I don't mark my ball.

I have an LSU on an old Taylormade cap I used years back... I dont care for LSU and forget I have it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have never seen a male pro use one, maybe its not allowed?

Strange, very convenient to have it on the bill of your hat. Wonder why the big boys don't use one.

swing your swing

I'm in the market for a slim clip to hold a marker on my hat. I find trying to attach the mark to my divot tool can get difficult.

I'm in the market for a slim clip to hold a marker on my hat. I find trying to attach the mark to my divot tool can get difficult.
You can get online and find all different types of clips with markers for really cheap: under ten bucks, usually. I would recommend them.

I have an LSU one too! I used it this morning! Go Tigers!

Kpop I sent you a pm the other day...we may sorta be neighbors ;)

Yea I may start using my LSU again as I dont care to dig for a coin in my pocket of tee's lol

Hey

Ive got one and I like it. Its so easy just to reach for it on my hat and then put it back when Im done.

If I ever manage to play golf without my magnetic hat clip I always reach up for it at least once or twice like a dummy, then have to fish around in my pocket for a substitute marker. Having a marker on the bill of my hat is just part of golf for me.

I use one.

I carry a poker chip that was released by my CC. That is why I dont use one

I would use a poker chip but they seem a little big. And I wouldnt want somebody to roll over it while putting

Back