SeeMore Putters Thread

Goodbye claw grip, hello again SPI.

So I have been rolling my M2 for about 2 years now. I want to try an insert just for fun, what model is close to and or mirrors the M2 with an insert?

I was rolling the ball well today, but the wind was doing some tricky stuff to the ball. And my distance control has been horrible.

I wonder if a mallet would help that out, never been a fan of them but I kind of want a SB2c wish they still made them in black.

I had the X2 back in play yesterday. Interesting day to say the least.

31 putts on the day including 1 three jack and 1 no putt hole.

I've never been one to think I should be under 30 putts in a round but yesterday was that day. I was surprised to be at 31 as I felt like it would be closer to 34.

The cool thing is that my misses and their proximity have greatly diminished. When I miss now it's either catching the edge and lipping out or just a roll short, etc. I'm no longer consistently missing the hole by 3 inches on the left side. I played for some break on a few holes where it just didn't happen so that's something I can fix but very excited about where things are headed. My putts are going where I want them to and that's a great feeling.

well done!

So I have been rolling my M2 for about 2 years now. I want to try an insert just for fun, what model is close to and or mirrors the M2 with an insert?

X2 sounds like a good start

Definitely strong ponder on a mallet SeeMore, think I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.

Definitely strong ponder on a mallet SeeMore, think I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.

Just do it, you wont regret it.

Gosh dang! I need, and will have one. Still my favorite shape ever. Maybe I can get them to hold one for me.

Black M3 I traded for is here and is is way better shape finish wise than he lead on, it now sits next to the smoke diamond M3 in the collection.
I thought of you as soon as Jim mentioned the mFGP2 tri-sole. I originally called about the M1 tri-sole but I don't have an mFGP2 in my collection so I had to jump on it.
Definitely give them a call, their customer service is outstanding.
Which model are you pondering?

Edit: Just saw the SB2c. The vault is always a possibility.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yea, sb2c or fgp2/mallet

Taking the black gunmetal mfgp out today, lets see if it can give the Z3 some competition

Taking the black gunmetal mfgp out today, lets see if it can give the Z3 some competition

Ohh. That should be a good comparison right there..

Well had a nice chat with the guys at SeeMore, came up with some idea's.

Gonna throw a shaft extension on my current putter first.

Not looking forward to trying to get that super stroke off.

Should any steel shaft extension work?

Well had a nice chat with the guys at SeeMore, came up with some idea's.

Gonna throw a shaft extension on my current putter first.

Not looking forward to trying to get that super stroke off.

Should any steel shaft extension work?

Has to be a specific diameter, I can't remember what that is on seemore putters. Shoot them another email and they'll tell you. Or you can just use part of an extra steel shaft if you have one, I make all my own extensions that way.

Woohooo! TriSole shipped! Excited

Cant wait! My precious shall be here soon

It may take your breath away.

N/m. It will take your breath away

Im sure it will. Im every so excited not only for her looks but very anxious to see what Alex came up with and it will be the specs recommended by my spi instructor. So much awesomeness in one white box.

Mfgp was great today, pace was excellent but line was off a bit. I think I need a triangulator!

Mfgp was great today, pace was excellent but line was off a bit. I think I need a triangulator!

Ask and ye shall receive in about 3.5 weeks!

Ask and ye shall receive in about 3.5 weeks!

Yep, I keep wanting to buy one, but I jnow im getting one at the event. I think im gonna head to the practice green with a chalk line and hope they dont get mad!

2a9a4u9a.jpg

Our team at the NIU alum outing. 4 SeeMore flatsticks! Fun day at Cantigny. Finished t 14, the winning team shot 56!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is just an awesome pic LB!

That is just an awesome pic LB!

Thanks! I'm far left, my best friend since middle school next to me then my old man, then his buddy, they have been playing together since the early 70's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a greay pic.. I thought it was cool when we had a few at kinderlou with seemores..an entire group would be sweet!

Back