Thinking about going with a black glove

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm thinking about getting a black golf glove. I've heard some say they're a bit poserish unless you have some serious game but I think they look awesome. Thoughts?

I see no reason to not wear whatever color glove you want.

If you like it and want one, who cares what anyone else thinks?

I used to use a black Nike glove, but it was synthetic. Moved away from it just because no stores here carry an all leather black glove.

As for the skill, I say use whatever you want. Color doesn't help someone's game and if you like it more, go for it.

I've never heard someone say that, so wear what ever you want. :) But they do get hot fast.

I use a black plamed glove and the back of the hand was white until it got dirty

a black glove is supposed to indicate some level of game? I've never heard of such a thing. I wore WinterSof gloves all winter and they are black. And I have no game :)

If you like it, rock it! If something is unlike what the vast majority of people do, I just consider that added incentive.

My game is currently hurting and I usually wear a black glove. Golf can be hard enough to waste time worrying about what others think about the color of your glove or shoes or that you choose to walk instead of ride, etc.

I didn't know that about a black glove. I usually use white but the last one I bought was black. I thought I would try it and see if it looked cleaner for longer.

My cold weather gloves and my rain glove are black. I wore the rain glove this past Saturday. No issue at all, heck if it makes you happy, game this glove:

glove.jpg

No idea black gloves were for better players, but maybe they are cause (when I where a glove) I wear one!! :rotfl:

I like black gloves because the good guy from Caddyshack wore one :eek:

I'm thinking about getting a black golf glove. I've heard some say they're a bit poserish unless you have some serious game but I think they look awesome. Thoughts?

As an owner of numerous staff bags and Tour Preferred blades. Pose on.

Haters gonna hate.

Never heard that black gloves were for better players either. LOL.

I just rock the black glove because it doesn't look dirty as quickly as a white one.

I've always heard the opposite in that black glove = hack lol. That being said. Dude where whatever color you want to man. If you like it that's all that matters.

Do what you want, I can tell people with I play with snicker at times when I play a yellow ball, but then I beat them by 15 strokes!

Oh wait, that was in a dream...

Anyway, never heard about the black glove being the mark of a stick, but I vote you play whichever color glove/ball etc that you want.

I used a black one for a while, worked just fine. I did hear from a few guys, asking if I was planning on robbing a bank...but it didn't matter to me. Wear what glove you want.

I must be a huge poser because I wear black gloves, bright orange, and a straw hat!

If I could find a consistent source for black gloves in Cabretta leather, I'd be right there with ya. I'd wear Green and Red too!

JM

Who cares what anyone else thinks, wear what you like

Back