DCNatFan

Reaction score
Handicap
My 10 year old has asked for a net to be able to hit balls and practice when I'm not around to take him to the range. Can anyone recommend a decent model that will hopefully contain all balls even the errand pull to the left.

I've had three nets in two years and the Rukk Net is easily the best one that I've used. Double netting, durable netting, sets up easily and quickly.

I use a SKLZ net 8x8. Got it in DEC. and it hasnt failed me yet and is plenty big enough. A lot of people on here have had great sucess with a Ruk Net as well. Just a little more expensive. I got mine for 89 bucks and dont regret it at all. I spent more on my Mat. which I got from reelfeelgolfmats.com

I'm using The NetReturn net, but only because I got it at a steal. If I had to pay full price, I'd go with the Rukk Net. I think Hawk posted a review of it here.

I've had three nets in two years and the Rukk Net is easily the best one that I've used. Double netting, durable netting, sets up easily and quickly.

Agree with this. I just started using mine and it is awesome. Such a perfectly designed item. Set up and take down take about a minute or 2. And its very sturdy and returns the ball.

The Rukk Net looks great albeit a bit pricey. Does this ever go on sale anywhere that I should keep an eye out?

I paid full price for mine and don't regret, but (and it's a big but) I use it 5 days a week. I need something durable and easy to maneuver since I'm setting up inside the garage.

The Rukk Net looks great albeit a bit pricey. Does this ever go on sale anywhere that I should keep an eye out?

I was lucky enough to get a great deal on one from the Marketplace here on THP. Like Hawk said, depends on how often you are going to use it and where you are going to use it. I have no choice but to use it in my backyard so easy setup and breakdown is immensely important for me.

Started golf hitting into a net. By the time I got to a range or course had developed a huge banana slice that I've almost seven years trying to correct. Problem with a net is that you know you hit solid but can't see the ball flight. I would be careful with a beginner.

Back