Central IL, St Louis, Indianapolis Area Gathering

Cool. Let's do it then. Maybe a couple others will join.

I'll set up a time; hopefully a couple others can join to fill out a 4-some.

I pm'd Illinimick. I'm sure some others will see this eventually as well.

Got a time at 8:20am Sunday at Weaver Ridge for 4; hopefuly 2 more can join us. As guests, the rate will be $50 instead of the regualr season $80. I'll have to ask what they charge for re-play rates; I plan on going by tonight and will ask them and let everybody know.

Excellent price dude. Thanks for that! What time you thinking in the afternoon?

I will be gone Saturday and Sunday. Got a Veterans ride on Sunday up to Marsailles, then Sunday I have tickets for the Springfiled Mile. Monday I am open but the wife is off. Imagine I will be voluntold to do something that day LOL... Incase something happens Ryan I am willing to drive 20 minutes up the road to join you and Brian.

Bummer. I'll pm Zenger too.

I know, I am bummed to I can't see you face and that awesome new swing you got. I better see some 70's out of you at weaver lol
Bummer. I'll pm Zenger too.

Excellent price dude. Thanks for that! What time you thinking in the afternoon?

Looks pretty open in the afternoon... 1:40 maybe?

I know, I am bummed to I can't see you face and that awesome new swing you got. I better see some 70's out of you at weaver lol

Yea don't count on it. No biggie dude. We'll get together some time this year.

Looks pretty open in the afternoon... 1:40 maybe?

Works for me. We'll have plenty of time for lunch and I've got nowhere else to be.

Works for me. We'll have plenty of time for lunch and I've got nowhere else to be.

Consider it done; if we play faster I'm sure we can go out again earlier as well.

Awesome. Looking forward to either getting some revenge or taking my beating like a man.

Would love to make the trip up, but I'm playing my traditional Saturday before the 500 round with my buddies and then we go to the race on Sunday. Have fun guys. Would love to see something put togethe mid-summer closer to central IL.

Zenger is a maybe and will let us know tomorrow.

Bummer PD! We'll catch up another time though.

Got a time at 8:20am Sunday at Weaver Ridge for 4; hopefuly 2 more can join us. As guests, the rate will be $50 instead of the regualr season $80. I'll have to ask what they charge for re-play rates; I plan on going by tonight and will ask them and let everybody know.

Quoting for the night crowd. Still have room for at least one. 1:40 afternoon tee off for the replay round.

Zenger is a maybe and will let us know tomorrow.

Bummer PD! We'll catch up another time though.

I can get a friend to go to round out a 4 some

Works for me. Illinimick will be out of town. Same with coers.

You in for both rounds or just one sir?

Awesome. Weather looks like it will be perfect. Hopefully they mow the damn rough.

Awesome. Weather looks like it will be perfect. Hopefully they mow the damn rough.

Played there last night; wasn't too bad but looked freshly mowed. Were outings about every day last week so course is recovering a bit from them but not in bad shape at all.

Hahaha. I'm just getting my excuses ready. The good thing is I'll have two cracks at it.

Hahaha. I'm just getting my excuses ready. The good thing is I'll have two cracks at it.

I have no excuse. I suck at golf.

That makes two of us. All I want to do is not hit it into that tall grass below the elevated par three. Even in front of the green would be fine by me.

Back