Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Rambler and I are hoping to make it Friday to tear up Rock's country club muni :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Dont think I can get there till 4 or 5

Rambler and I are hoping to make it Friday to tear up Rock's country club muni :)

I haven't written it down, but I assume you and Rambler are good for Saturday both rounds and Sunday AM? What about msh134?

Dont think I can get there till 4 or 5

Still plenty of summer sunlight!!

If I play at a brisk pace on a cart, I can play 9 holes in 45 minutes at my course. So yes, even 4 or 5 is plenty of time for some rounds if you want to. It's not like there are tee times, or even a club house to check into.

Just as a quick check from everyone, how many are hoping to show up for some Friday golf? I think the golf board is going to cut us a deal on green fees for that, but I'd like to be able to give them an idea of how many.

~Rock

PMd u yesterday...

I haven't written it down, but I assume you and Rambler are good for Saturday both rounds and Sunday AM? What about msh134?

I am working on getting up there Friday afternoon. If I leave about 2 I can be there before 5 I think.

First post updated with who is playing what rounds, in a much easier to read format.

~Rock

Yup! Let's see if that course can hold my power draw... Which I haven't hit in a few rounds - probably a good thing.

On the punch cards - I'm up for waiting several more days to see who is remaining, so we can plan for punch card coverage. (I know a couple others have already taken the plunge, so no worries for them at this point).

Yup! Let's see if that course can hold my power draw... Which I haven't hit in a few rounds - probably a good thing.

The Corydon golf course is very draw friendly. It's slices that will get you OB

~Rock

It's funny that this thread only exists when we're all at work.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I have a meeting in Des Moines at 2 on Friday, but I'll be free after that.

It's funny that this thread only exists when we're all at work.

~Rock

It's bc we use that non-work time to practice so we can make sure the flyingwedge isn't low score this time :p

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I dare say little chance of that this time. I have managed 3 rounds so far this year with an 82 as the lowest. I feel like I'm swinging a nerf golf club on a 7000 yard course. I can only hope to have some resemblance of a golf game by the SEEMORE event yet alone the Rumble in Southern Iowa.

#homegame

~Rock

The Corydon golf course is very draw friendly. It's slices that will get you OB

~Rock

Damn this is not good for me. Anyone up for supplying me with golf balls for this course.

Damn this is not good for me. Anyone up for supplying me with golf balls for this course.

You only have to worry about it on 3 holes. And quit your pre round sandbagging.

~Rock

You only have to worry about it on 3 holes. And quit your pre round sandbagging.

~Rock

I wish it was sandbagging. I have only played like three times this year, and have lost a lot of golf balls.

Is this 9 hole municipal gonna make us cry?

Back