Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

What tees are you guys going to play?

I can't speak for what they will play I. June, but we played the Resort Combo tees. Black on some holes, gold on the rest. 6160 yards for a par 71. 69.9/130. I felt it was a good mix from there. No overly long par 3s and challenging 4s and 5s. Putting the ball in the right spot on all shots is really key here.

What tees are you guys going to play?

We always find a solid blend that is fair to everybody without being too easy or hard.

Going to join us?

Looks like we are sitting at 19 guys right now. I would love to get at least one more to make it an even 20. I would like to announce teams this week.

Really looking forward to June 7th!!

I am heading out to Denver on vacation for Memorial week and hope to have my swing in order for this event.

It will be nice to put some faces to names and catch up with some old friends.

Looks like we are sitting at 19 guys right now. I would love to get at least one more to make it an even 20. I would like to announce teams this week.

Maybe post this in the Chicago area thread? I know those guys dont leave that thread very often however.

I can not wait for this especially now that I am done with school and Formula SAE. Starting next week I hope to get some practice in so I dont look like a fool come the 7th.

Maybe post this in the Chicago area thread? I know those guys dont leave that thread very often however.

Hey now! :D

Hmmm... about 8 hours from Champaign. I'm interested. Do you have any room for more bad golfers?

Absolutely Mike.

Hmmm... about 8 hours from Champaign. I'm interested. Do you have any room for more bad golfers?

Would love to have you there. Avg. index at the event will be right around 13.

Just noticed this thread a couple days ago...count me in if it's not too late!

Oh heck yea. Regina in the house!

Sean came to Des Moines last October. Drove 16 hrs I believe.

Makes Nixon and my 4 hr drive seem insignificant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to remember to bring a six pack of Stone IPA for ya Sean.

Sean came to Des Moines last October. Drove 16 hrs I believe.

This will be a mere 11 hours this time...might do it in one day!

Hopefully my golf game makes it down with me this time!

Just want to confirm Lefty's handicap and I should be able to announce the teams. Really looking forward to this.

Unfortunately the cards aren't going to fall right for this one. Going to be a great time for those who can attend.

Back