Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Golf balls don't get lost in corydon. Trust me.

As for The Preserve, well...

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'll bring enough :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Is this 9 hole municipal gonna make us cry?

Only when you look at it.

I'm hoping the Corydon course can be used as a confidence builder for The Preserve.

No penalty for going wayward on your tee shot. Banana slice the ball two fairways over? That's ok, your still just a PW away with an open shot. If you ignore the fact that par is 31, your score will certainly seem good enough. And if you ignore the fact that you probably won't par every par 3*, then you are golden for it being a 'confidence builder.'

If you prefer to build confidence through the use of beverages, this course is great for that.

*Par 3 Yardages - 95, 190 (with a giant tree between you and the green), 210, 220, 225.

~Rock

Only when you look at it.

No penalty for going wayward on your tee shot. Banana slice the ball two fairways over? That's ok, your still just a PW away with an open shot. If you ignore the fact that par is 31, your score will certainly seem good enough. And if you ignore the fact that you probably won't par every par 3*, then you are golden for it being a 'confidence builder.'

If you prefer to build confidence through the use of beverages, this course is great for that.

*Par 3 Yardages - 95, 190 (with a giant tree between you and the green), 210, 220, 225.

~Rock

Works for me - maybe work on a choked - down baby cut with the driver. :-D

I can rent a McCulloch chainsaw

I can rent a McCulloch chainsaw

LOTS of people have considered that very idea. But as City Attorney, I would advise against the destruction of municipal property. Most of us just hope and pray for a well placed lightning strike.

~Rock

~Rock

So you're saying there's a good chance of another THP hole in one?!

So you're saying there's a good chance of another THP hole in one?!

You can add the 255 yard par 4 to that hole in one chance. Bring on the cake vodka.

~Rock

You can add the 255 yard par 4 to that hole in one chance. Bring on the cake vodka.

~Rock

Haha....that stuff was tasty!! Dangerously tasty!!

Cake vodka? What kinda golf outing did I sign up for? If you guys start ordering Cosmos, I'm out.

Cake vodka? What kinda golf outing did I sign up for? If you guys start ordering Cosmos, I'm out.

Hey now....it was a run down hotel in Des Moines Iowa. That stuff was top notch!!

Hey now....it was a run down hotel in Des Moines Iowa. That stuff was top notch!!

As was said....it was dangerously good.

~Rock

And the desktop clocks tick down.....

pynusy5y.jpg

I'm in as long as I don't have to drive :p

And the desktop clocks tick down.....

pynusy5y.jpg

I like how this picture you have shared with us is not a picture of you. Taylor and Mr. Canada FTW

To all you maybes out there, go ahead and commit to this! We are on an upward trend and the event is growing! Jump in now so you can ensure you get in on the discounted green fee deal!

~Rock

That better? :)

uva4ejeh.jpg

I like how this picture you have shared with us is not a picture of you. Taylor and Mr. Canada FTW

~Rock

Yea, but now you're just discriminating against Canadians.

~Rock

Hmmmm..... Well I guess I've been lawyered....

If he's Canadian he'll forgive you for it anyways.

The-Canadian-Forgiveness-Tour-2013-620x286.jpg

~Rock

Oh goodness. I can't wait for Iowa......

Sidenote Rock....I'm still trying to win the lottery so we can go back to college.

Oh goodness. I can't wait for Iowa......

Sidenote Rock....I'm still trying to win the lottery so we can go back to college.

If you do win, and we do go back to College, then we will have to hire a film team and we can make a docu-comedy. It'll be like Blair Witch, only real and it will intentionally be funny. Then we'll create a new fraternity called Tau Hu Phi. I have no idea if Hu is really anything Greek.

~Rock

If you do win, and we do go back to College, then we will have to hire a film team and we can make a docu-comedy. It'll be like Blair Witch, only real and it will intentionally be funny. Then we'll create a new fraternity called Tau Hu Phi. I have no idea if Hu is really anything Greek.

~Rock

We'd have to go some place like Arizona or Florida State. This cold weather nonsense just doesn't cut it....

Back