Cool club headcovers?

Ajelias

Reaction score
Handicap
I've run out of things to splurge on for my bag since I have a solid club set-up, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites or companies who sell cool headcovers? I don't mean just for club protection, I mean like pro/college sports themed, etc. I have an insatiable appetite for buying golf related things!

Lots of cool brands out there. Seamus is a personal favorite. Not really sports themed though.

I've run out of things to splurge on for my bag since I have a solid club set-up, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites or companies who sell cool headcovers? I don't mean just for club protection, I mean like pro/college sports themed, etc. I have an insatiable appetite for buying golf related things!

There's no such thing as enough golf clubs! lol....

Headcoversonline is pretty cool and you can never go wrong with Daphne's.

In the past 2 months I've bought new irons, a new driver, and a new wedge. I think that's all my wallet can handle for the time being!

Illiac, Stitch and Rocket Tour make some nice ones. I have a bag full of Rocket Tour now and love them.

Callaway preowned has a ton of old head covers for sale. I've been pondering getting one of the old Big Bertha head covers and using it for my driver or if that doesn't fit one of my fairway woods.

I've bought a few from Back9USA. They are great quality and have custom logo stitching if you want.

I second the lilac ones; old school leather covers are killer.

I've got a set of stitch covers with the two sailing stripes and I get a lot of compliments on them. There is a guy named robert mark who also makes some really nice ones.

I'm a big fan of the simplistic style in AM&E Stretch Fur covers, have one for my Driver, 3W, 5W and Hybrid.

I'm rocking the Stitch Golf headcovers on my driver and hybrids now, they are staying in the bag for a long time.

I had some Team Effort NCAA mascot headcovers that held up well. They also make NFL mascot. They have regular headcovers for NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL and PGA Tour.

Headcoversonline has a huge assortment of various headcovers.

If you like to be noticed, you can always go this route.
http://www.prankplace.com/Boob-Golf-Head-Cover-14985-0X.aspx

Lots of cool brands out there. Seamus is a personal favorite. Not really sports themed though.

The Seamus stuff is SO awesome.

yba2uveq.jpg

Best one I've seen... Got it from the girl for my birthday this year.

Back