Ebay issues, right or wrong

Nope

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Then the buyer screwed up. I would never buy without asking that question.

And......I would never sell without stating length.....

I generally list length just to avoid any thing like this happening

Thanks for all the info guys. It is a lesson learned to list the length.
Moving on and upward.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Ebay can be a pain. I sold a putter 2 weeks ago that I have not used for the past 3 years. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. The winning bidder insisted that the screws on the bottom had been removed and weights replaced in the putter damaging the screws in the process. It had never happened while I owned the putter. He said he was not happy and wanted me to pay $10 which was half of the cost for "materials" to bring the putter back to the condition he felt a 7.5 of 10 should be. I told him I would just send the full $20 for materials and for him to do what he wanted, I also asked that being as I was accommodating his request I would appreciate a positive feedback. He said sure thing.

I never received any feedback. I would rather be ripped off than to have someone feeling I was ripping them off but after all was said and done I feel I should have just told him to send it back and relisted it.

Ebay can be a pain. I sold a putter 2 weeks ago that I have not used for the past 3 years. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it. The winning bidder insisted that the screws on the bottom had been removed and weights replaced in the putter damaging the screws in the process. It had never happened while I owned the putter. He said he was not happy and wanted me to pay $10 which was half of the cost for "materials" to bring the putter back to the condition he felt a 7.5 of 10 should be. I told him I would just send the full $20 for materials and for him to do what he wanted, I also asked that being as I was accommodating his request I would appreciate a positive feedback. He said sure thing.

I never received any feedback. I would rather be ripped off than to have someone feeling I was ripping them off but after all was said and done I feel I should have just told him to send it back and relisted it.

You are just too nice DD. I would not have handled it as customer friendly as you did, so kudos to you on that.

As for BigTazz, I think you handled it well. Posting the length of the shaft would have been fine, but the customer should have asked since driver can be any number of lengths. Heck, if he was a club builder, he could've just thrown an extension in the butt end and bring it up to desirable length.

Just so you know the buyer almost ALWAYS wins in these disputes.

It sux but that's the way it is.

And you can't give buyers neg feedback either

I've delt with guys like that through eBay. You handled it great man you did what you had to and handled it very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not have been happy with a 43 1/2" shaft being desctribed as a driver shaft. Since most the TM drivers have closer to 46" shafts.

You're handling yourself well but... You listed it as a driver shaft. Just my 2 cents.

Back