Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I hope that means good news. Haha

Nope. Not good news.

Unfortunately I will be dropping out of this one. Whoever gets in will have a great time and I will try and earn my spot to the championship in Indy.

Nope. Not good news.

Unfortunately I will be dropping out of this one. Whoever gets in will have a great time and I will try and earn my spot to the championship in Indy.

:( boooooo

Nope. Not good news.

#Letdown #NoLongerTheFavorite

I don't like it anymore than you do but it is what it is.

Priorities my good man. Good for you for making the right choice.

#Letdown #NoLongerTheFavorite

Haha. I guess someone else will have to take over for me.

You are as good a candidate as any...

Nope. Not good news.

Sorry to hear it. You'll be missed I'm sure.

Sorry to hear it. You'll be missed I'm sure.

Thanks. Yeah I was looking forward to meeting some new guys but life gets in the way sometimes.

Nope. Not good news.

Damn! I knew this was coming but still doesn't sit well. I guess steak and beers will wait till another time.

. Boooooo is an understatement

I got the call late last night for the big game! (looks to be like I'm taking GregDan's place...sorry to hear about the drop man..I wont let you down!)

Damn! I knew this was coming but still doesn't sit well. I guess steak and beers will wait till another time.

. Boooooo is an understatement

It's killing me too. Steaks and beers will happen.

I got the call late last night for the big game! (looks to be like I'm taking GregDan's place...sorry to hear about the drop man..I wont let you down!)

Awesome! Just have a good time dude. Glad you could fill in.

Sorry to hear that Greg sucks that you won't be there. I hope everything gets figured out.

Welcome to the best THP event of the season

Hmmm wonder what that waiting list looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure of the exact date but I know that people in this event need to send the rest of the money in. I feel like it was by the end of May.

I am not sure of the exact date but I know that people in this event need to send the rest of the money in. I feel like it was by the end of May.

Great reminder, its a month before the event, so may 28

Great reminder, its a month before the event, so may 28

There it is, thanks. I can't believe it is just a month out so pumped to tee it up with THP'ers!

There it is, thanks. I can't believe it is just a month out so pumped to tee it up with THP'ers!

A month out!? Already!? Didn't we just sign up yesterday?

A month out!? Already!? Didn't we just sign up yesterday?

Haha I know crazy how time flies. This is going to be an awesome event great courses and more importantly great people.

Back