Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Haha I know crazy how time flies. This is going to be an awesome event great courses and more importantly great people.

this event is going to be great, no doubt!

Meeting THP'ers from different parts of the country, enjoying great courses, meeting new friends, putting faces and voices to the screen names.

A THP event is truly a powerful experience.
THP event hangover is a real thing also!
Enjoy and soak in every moment, every detail!

Meeting THP'ers from different parts of the country, enjoying great courses, meeting new friends, putting faces and voices to the screen names.

A THP event is truly a powerful experience.
THP event hangover is a real thing also!
Enjoy and soak in every moment, every detail!

That van will be rolling 4 deep, again!

Hey guys. Unless I'm wrong I thought we paid the entire amount $95 at sign up. I could be wrong and if I am, I don't want to miss any deadlines and be booted out. Ha

Hey guys. Unless I'm wrong I thought we paid the entire amount $95 at sign up. I could be wrong and if I am, I don't want to miss any deadlines and be booted out. Ha

It was $50 at signup and the balance ($45) paid no later than a month before the event I think.

Ok. I just paid the $95 at the time. I didn't remember there was an option for less.

What a fantastic deal MD got for us on a phenomenal course. #cantwait

Ok. I just paid the $95 at the time. I didn't remember there was an option for less.

What a fantastic deal MD got for us on a phenomenal course. #cantwait

I'm with you, I paid the full amount up front. Can't wait to meet everyone

I'm still recovering from Love Is In the Air. This is gonna be great.

Just about a month away. Absolutely cannot wait

yeah i just started trying to find guys to work for me.... guess i should make sure that happens..... pretty pumped about this event. i absolutely love OCMD golf so many great courses and now with a huge group of THPers it just got even better.

Just got a "Your trip is around the corner" email from Southwest about this tournament. Cannot wait!!

Just got a "Your trip is around the corner" email from Southwest about this tournament. Cannot wait!!
Can't wait to pick you up at BWI! Then we'll know it's for real. Jeanne says"Hi" Very disappointed you moved but happy for you!

I hate airlines. Flying into SBY is now up to $430. Money grubbing bas...... Looks like Philly or Baltimore.

Question...will this event have a shotgun start or eight separate tee times? Thanks!

Question...will this event have a shotgun start or eight separate tee times? Thanks!

You all will get to watch me top it on the first tee. Then take a breakfast ball that slices into oblivion. #OutingApproved

You all will get to watch me top it on the first tee. Then take a breakfast ball that slices into oblivion. #OutingApproved

Haha last year in AC I took hybrid and blocked it left into some trees. I was so nervous no way I was taking driver.....

Haha last year in AC I took hybrid and blocked it left into some trees. I was so nervous no way I was taking driver.....
I hooked a 3 wood into the trees. Then in CT I decided what the heck, hit driver....and hooked that into some trees. #OutingApproved

I hooked a 3 wood into the trees. Then in CT I decided what the heck, hit driver....and hooked that into some trees. #OutingApproved

My philosophy is, it's better to be in trouble farther down the hole than "playing it safe and still ending up in trouble". Ha

How'd that work out for you by the way?

Back