Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

This is still open for me also. Its hard for me to plan stuff too far in advance any more. Give me a couple weeks and I should have a final answer. Single D, what about bringing Tyno with you??

Wow I must have been asleep at the wheel when did it change from fox den? I didn't grab a fowlers mill deal

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Who I must have been asleep at the wheel when did it change from fox den? I didn't grab a fowlers mill deal

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I dont think enough people jumped on it so it may be back to fox den

Any new info on this yet?

Me and my brother in law have to drop due to my daughters recital being moved up to 2pm. No way I can try to push it.

Mike,

Take me off the list for this outing. I won't be able to make it. Thanks

Will revive this next week but turnout isn't looking real bueno

Will revive this next week but turnout isn't looking real bueno

bummer well i we need to get something together to use these fox den deals

Yeah I'm out to. Stupid wedding

Well.....I hate to say this but i am out of this one. Stupid work rescheduled to work this day. Now normally I would just cancel but with us trying to buy a bigger house we need all the money I can make right now.

Do we wanna even bother?

Do we wanna even bother?

That's a tough one. Seems like there have been a lot of drop outs but there's still a month until the date so things may change. Maybe give it a week or so after the invitational and see what the area crowd thinks? Just my two cents

Or do we move it back to august?

Or both since we have so many guys near us it would be a shame not to play more

Now that's what I'm talking about. I was disappointed when the dance studio say 2pm on Sat. I couldn't possibly miss my daughters recital.

Or both since we have so many guys near us it would be a shame not to play more

My phone must be broken cuz I'm not getting these invites to play more rounds since we live near each other :)

My phone must be broken cuz I'm not getting these invites to play more rounds since we live near each other :)

Sorry been busy with non indy events

I'm up for both. I also bought a Fowler's Mill voucher so that's another outing we need to schedule something.

I am going to have to back out of this. I'll be in VA that weekend.

So are we back on for Fowler's Mill in the morning round?

So are we back on for Fowler's Mill in the morning round?

Probably will stick with fox den with so many few peeps coming but we can revisit next week

I may be able to make it

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back