SeeMore Putters Thread

Yes... I know it seems minor, however for me the mfgp is easy to manipulate the sole of the club. What I mean, mine is at 70 lie and I need a 71. So it was very easy for me to manipulate the hands and lift the heal of the sole.

With the trisole it sets in thr same position every time. You would really have to work and focus to manipulate the lie due to the tri sole. Its just one morr added benefit as everytime you set it down its in the exact same angle.

I believe tri sole is definitely simething I look for in my putters to come. Id just recommend to go through a fitting so yiu know what your setup needs to be.

It will be a while before I buy another putter but the tri sole and a fitting will at the top of my list.

FGP was back in the bag yesterday. What I love about SeeMore is it never hurts me. I can go months without rolling it and as soon as it's back in the back it feels good. I don't always putt amazing with it, but I NEVER putt worse than I was without it. That is a great feeling to have. Like a security blanket.

FGP was back in the bag yesterday. What I love about SeeMore is it never hurts me. I can go months without rolling it and as soon as it's back in the back it feels good. I don't always putt amazing with it, but I NEVER putt worse than I was without it. That is a great feeling to have. Like a security blanket.

Yep, I feel the exact same way, I can go off reviewing and testing putters for months at a time but then pick up any of my SeeMore's and instantly have that feeling. Not to mention, the fact is that going back to the RST is great for checking the stroke/alignment consistency with the face angle no matter what you might typically "game".

The all black shaft is pretty awesome. But the two tone shaft is really distinctive for Seemore.
I might be crazy, but a reversed two tone shaft might be pretty boss..

Yep, I feel the exact same way, I can go off reviewing and testing putters for months at a time but then pick up any of my SeeMore's and instantly have that feeling. Not to mention, the fact is that going back to the RST is great for checking the stroke/alignment consistency with the face angle no matter what you might typically "game".

Exactly. It's like you are playing and working to improve at the exact same time. Not that we don't do that anyways, but that it's inherent in its design.

Seemore big fgp counter balance putter is in the bag. 45min at the practice area of the shop/golf club was great. Love it already!

Seemore big fgp counter balance putter is in the bag. 45min at the practice area of the shop/golf club was great. Love it already!

I imagine that would be a great gead to have cb'ed. Roll her well

About to head to my lesson today. Boy, do I need it! My distance control and confidence are non existent right now with the flat stick.

x 1000!
Putting with the FGP is the only bit of consistency I have in my game right now. I'm not putting lights out, but not having any train wrecks on the green either. I seriously wish there was some sort of RST for every club in the bag.

I should add that it wasn't just the putter that has given me consistency, but the whole package including the Spi method. I don't dabble with my putting stroke anymore, just practice the Spi method.

Well hello there! Shes looking good there spoon!

SeeMore Putters Thread

FGP was $ today. Felt good on some really tough greens

So had the tri sole out for her first day out. She performed as expected. The weighting is a little different and the greens were patchy in spots. I did sink 3 birdies yesterday and even had a tiger fist moment when I sank a downhill putt that had about 5ft of break.

The ease if setup with the tri sole is definitely something im very fond of. The milling on the face is just a lovely sensation at contact. Deeper tone but softer than the mfgp.

So had the tri sole out for her first day out. She performed as expected. The weighting is a little different and the greens were patchy in spots. I did sink 3 birdies yesterday and even had a tiger fist moment when I sank a downhill putt that had about 5ft of break.

The ease if setup with the tri sole is definitely something im very fond of. The milling on the face is just a lovely sensation at contact. Deeper tone but softer than the mfgp.

Dude I'm so impressed with SeeMore. When I started on this website, putting was 100% my weakness. It has become one of my strengths. This is a direct result of my work with SeeMore and my putting coach Tim Stundis- a SeeMore Rep.

Dude I'm so impressed with SeeMore. When I started on this website, putting was 100% my weakness. It has become one of my strengths. This is a direct result of my work with SeeMore and my putting coach Tim Stundis- a SeeMore Rep.

Couldnt agree more. Ive always been a putter .... collector. ... but never found a consistent putting game. Hot and cold. Well not only are seemore's beautimus but the rst helping you set up the exact every time is something I needed and didnt know.

Then you through is so spi training (which works with any putter) and its like getting promoted to full jedi..lol.

Now I have not become that guy who drains everything he shoots at, but I have sooo much better feel and control that I feel like I have a chance.

Ive slowly learned that for me anything that stops me from overthinking improves my game. Seemore and spi have done this with ease.

As a fairly recent convert to SeeMore (thanks to THP) I am a full on believer in SPI. I have a counter balanced Si3 and just picked up a mFGP2 (34") and I seem to hit the ball exactly where I am aimed.

I have struggled with distance control with the counter balance, but to know that I am set up properly makes it so much easier for everything else.

Now just need to get the line right and the distance and bang!

As a fairly recent convert to SeeMore (thanks to THP) I am a full on believer in SPI. I have a counter balanced Si3 and just picked up a mFGP2 (34") and I seem to hit the ball exactly where I am aimed.

I have struggled with distance control with the counter balance, but to know that I am set up properly makes it so much easier for everything else.

Now just need to get the line right and the distance and bang!

have you considered taking any spi lessons or are you currently?

And welcome to the club :)

Haven't yet, but there is an instructor 20 minutes from where I live. Think I am going to set something up in June with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't yet, but there is an instructor 20 minutes from where I live. Think I am going to set something up in June with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome man. Congrats on the putters and the future instruction. Very much looking foward to some feedback on both.

I don't really know much about SeeMore putters, but from looking through this thread it seems like the putters are custom fit for the person buying it. Do you think it's a bad idea to buy a used SeeMore, or can I game one even if it wasn't custom fit for my stance and stroke? I just won a bid on ebay for an anser style gunmetal DB4 CS. I've only hit the center shafted models, but this was too pretty to pass up. Will I do myself more harm than good by trying to game this?

Its a matter if preference. I would suggest rolling it for a while then if it doesn't work well or needs tweaking the folks a SeeMore are always available to help make it work for you. Very reasonable pricing and customer service that is superb.

I don't really know much about SeeMore putters, but from looking through this thread it seems like the putters are custom fit for the person buying it. Do you think it's a bad idea to buy a used SeeMore, or can I game one even if it wasn't custom fit for my stance and stroke? I just won a bid on ebay for an anser style gunmetal DB4 CS. I've only hit the center shafted models, but this was too pretty to pass up. Will I do myself more harm than good by trying to game this?

Its a matter if preference. I would suggest rolling it for a while then if it doesn't work well or needs tweaking the folks a SeeMore are always available to help make it work for you. Very reasonable pricing and customer service that is superb.

To expand. If you get the putter and get fit for a specific length and lie, Seemore will make those adjustments for you for $50.

Picked up a counter-balanced FGP mallet today, can hardly wait to get it on the course tomorrow!!

Back