THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toad again!! Almost chips in for birdie, hits the put back putt for par. My par putt is one turn short and had to settle for a bogey.

Currently on the 13th at my local course as a single slowly losing the will to live. Every other group seems to be a 5 ball (seriously, is that really acceptable in the US????) although I'm behind a group if a guy and his girl. The longest I've seen them hit is 200 yards off the tee tops. Yet they insist on waiting for the green to clear even though they aren't anywhere near halfway up the fairway. Grrrrr. Despite that, I'm putting in an ok round of low 80's hopefully, which isn't bad considering the pace of play at the moment!!!!!

+4 39 on the front. Lipped out two birdie putts already. Just gotta keep at it

At the turn right now. Currently not playing well. Just can't seem to get off the tee. Hopefully I will turn it around

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Out for a soggy round thus morning. Started +1 due to a yipped chip

520yd par 5. Driver, 2 hybo on in 2!

Just missed the 20 footer for kick in bird. E thru 2

Do work kc!

Followed it up with good drive, chunky approach, yipped chip, two putt. Ugh. +2 thru 3

170 yd par 3. Missed long, downhill chip with green running away. Flop ran out to 30 ft. Two putt. +3 thru 4

170 yd par 3. Missed long, downhill chip with green running away. Flop ran out to 30 ft. Two putt. +3 thru 4

Keep it up Kang. Still way early!

Driving the ball well. Every fairway so far. Playing a nice tight cut.

Chirp chirp! +2 thru 5

Driving the ball well. Every fairway so far. Playing a nice tight cut.

Chirp chirp! +2 thru 5

Wish I was out there with ya, redemption.

Just sank a 15 footer for a 78. Best score of the season for me

3 putt to give one back... the first put was just horrible!
+3 thru 7

130 yd par 3. Yanked into bunker. Out to 5 ft and cant convert. +4 thru 8

130 yd par 3. Yanked into bunker. Out to 5 ft and cant convert. +4 thru 8

Trying to golf through you, birdie upcoming I feel it.

Trying to golf through you, birdie upcoming I feel it.

Just missed. Par to end front 9 at 40. Hit every fw but only 5 gir with 17 putts. Need to dial in the short irons on the back 9

Up 6 after 5, coming up to one of my blow up holes.

Slow course today

Just missed. Par to end front 9 at 40. Hit every fw but only 5 gir with 17 putts. Need to dial in the short irons on the back 9

OK, next hole you birdied with a chip in. Get the GIR and birdie, 2Deep over trap PW on to green, one putt. Easy!

Up and down for par after missing the green.

I really love the control and spin I'm getting from these wedges.

I'm out in the course with fellow THPer Coers. I put a 47 yard bunker shot to within a foot of the pin on the 1st hole. Nice way to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back