The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Can I still get in for Sunday?

I got 3 hours and 33 minutes for my little drive there. Looks like I will be leaving around 730 to be East Bound and Down.
I just punched it into google maps, 3 hours and 48 minutes to Purgatory for me. Throw in an hour time difference, and that means I am leaving a little earlier than expected!

I got 3 hours and 33 minutes for my little drive there. Looks like I will be leaving around 730 to be East Bound and Down.

You better make that 6:30 if you want to be there by 11 eastern time.

Ty - sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Kyle - sorry to hear about your aunt.

You both will be in my thoughts this week.

Okay Deano. It's your turn to post pairings.

I land (considering I make my flight) at 10:00 am Friday morning. I plan on heading directly to Purgatory and eating there before the round. I'm not sure how long all of that (baggage, rental, traffic) will take, but I hope to catch up with a bunch of you guys there.

I wont be able to make the Lunch but as long as I am in the later groups I should be good to go. 6:30 CST departure, 5.5hr drive. As long as I dont get killed in traffic I should be all good.

ok I know Darren K requested to be in the first group, who else needed to be in the 1st 2 groups due to time?

ok I know Darren K requested to be in the first group, who else needed to be in the 1st 2 groups due to time?

If possible, could you get me and Winchell in one of the first two on sunday?

If possible, could you get me and Winchell in one of the first two on sunday?

Get lost your drive isn't that bad lol...I'll have ya in the first few

Get lost your drive isn't that bad lol...I'll have ya in the first few

The sooner I get home to relieve my wife of the new born the less I have to sleep on the couch lol

I am driving so you can put me whatever time :)

Mike, can you take me off the Friday list? Looks like I won't get off work early enough to get there until the evening.

Still good for Sunday though!!

i know me and greggdrews want to leave earlier on sunday he has to drive to N.Y. im along for the ride.

i know me and greggdrews want to leave earlier on sunday he has to drive to N.Y. im along for the ride.

I would like an earlier group for my 7hr drive home after.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mike, can you take me off the Friday list? Looks like I won't get off work early enough to get there until the evening.

Still good for Sunday though!!

yes sir

1st post updated with extra rounds.

I wanted to have different 4 somes all weekend long but that because somewhat difficult with the requests to play early.

So Friday groups should differ from Saturday

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know

And Sunday groups should differ from Saturday

Back