Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is line to win a Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt so I can officially not wonder is my iPhone app is giving me the correct yardage.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for Father's Day because I have discovered that I am lousy at estimating my distance on the course, my ex-wife never gets me gifts from the kids, and if my wife remembers to get me a gift, it is something she wants or that can help me accomplish something for her around the house. I need a gift just for me!:beat-up:

@kerrychaseme: THP & @BushnellGolf are giving away the best rangefinder in the world and I want to win it ---> http://t.co/wJHqbsdOcg

Not sure of the best way to post a picture...here is my tweet...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for my father. It's hard to buy for your dad and I know this is something he would actually use!

I want to win the Bushnell Pro X7 so my dad can see how much further than him I hit it! However, he will be in the fairway and I will be in the junk!

Bonus

I'd like to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder so I can get accurate distances for my irons, and subsequently drop my scores and handicap. This will allow me to get into even more THP events (like the Morgan Cup) to bring my son to, thereby starting a second generation of golfers in the Deuce family!

Bonus

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 so I can get distances to hazards. My GPS watch doesn't do that.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for my Dad so that he can finally know his real yardages for his clubs.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt to ensure that I receive a Father's day gift that I really want and will use. :smile:

I would love to win this for my Dad so he can stop worrying about the game and just enjoy the round.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 because it is the ultimate family golf gift for my household. My 7 year old daughter will have something to do / play with when she gets bored on the course and wants to take a hole or two off. My 9 year old son will finally get a solid answer when he asks me (again) how long his drive was. My wife...well, no more raised eyebrows when I tell her how long something is :) As for me, I tried the competition and learned the hard way that it is time for the best.

Bonus entry

Correct distance + shots closer to pin + faster round = more time with my kids!

I want to win the Bushnell Pro X7 so my dad can dial in his distances and better enjoy his round.

I would like to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 so my dad and I can quit looking for the 150 yard markers on each hole.

Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Last edited:
I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 and give it to a dad from Team THP.

I have my Z6 that I love so want to share this with someone else.

My Dad always taught me to be prepared. What better way to prepare for an approach shot than to know the precise distance to the pin using the world's most powerful rangerfinder, the Bushnell Golf Pro X7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back