Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone checking out Big Oak this weekend for their annual demo days? I'll be there with a buddy Saturday afternoon possibly Sunday too.

After finally settling on the Altitudes, I don't need any more temptations :bulgy-eyes:

After finally settling on the Altitudes, I don't need any more temptations :bulgy-eyes:

I certainly don't either, but I can't turn down free hot dogs lol.

The course is beautiful right now, some of the views from the greens have the water in the background and park like setting is in full bloom.
Funny thing is that Parkview is one of our clients and I played there because I got a free pass. Played pretty awful when I went (was wet/rainy), but the last hole I ended up chipping in from 60yds out. I landed the ball on the back slope of the green and rolled down a few feet to the hole.

I certainly don't either, but I can't turn down free hot dogs lol.
YOU.HAVE.MY.ATTENTION

Just kidding, I'll be in Indy.....not getting free hot dogs.

YOU.HAVE.MY.ATTENTION

Just kidding, I'll be in Indy.....not getting free hot dogs.

Lol!! I'd trade free hot dogs for Indy. Unfortunately this is weekend my gf is out of town and I have all 3 dogs to care for.

Next weekend tho the 6th - 8th I'd be good for a Saturday morning and afternoon 36 and all day Sunday on the 8th if you're still looking to come this way. Might be able to grab ya a guest pass or 2 for LeRoy.

Lol!! I'd trade free hot dogs for Indy. Unfortunately this is weekend my gf is out of town and I have all 3 dogs to care for.

Next weekend tho the 6th - 8th I'd be good for a Saturday morning and afternoon 36 and all day Sunday on the 8th if you're still looking to come this way. Might be able to grab ya a guest pass or 2 for LeRoy.
Still interested. 36 on Saturday sounds intriguing. Anyone else want in?!

Still interested. 36 on Saturday sounds intriguing. Anyone else want in?!

First 18 would have to start relatively early as I'd need to be done and back in LeRoy by like 6 pm at the latest. (Gotta work at 7pm)

First 18 would have to start relatively early as I'd need to be done and back in LeRoy by like 6 pm at the latest. (Gotta work at 7pm)
Whatever works buddy. I'd prefer to be home in Albany Saturday night anyway. Hopefully some others jump in as well.

Whatever works buddy. I'd prefer to be home in Albany Saturday night anyway. Hopefully some others jump in as well.

Given anymore thought to travels to TN?

Given anymore thought to travels to TN?
I have, and since I have to work on Monday the 19th, I don't think there is any way I can drive. We'll talk more about it next weekend.

Where have you been?
Traveling for work last week, then got sick and didn't move off of the couch from Friday until this morning.

Where have you been?

Come play with us next weekend. And bring that Cleveland Staff Bag. I want to see the pocket that had the embroidery removed (if you haven't already patched/covered it).

I might be able to work something out on the 7th. Won't know till next week though.

Come play with us next weekend. And bring that Cleveland Staff Bag. I want to see the pocket that had the embroidery removed (if you haven't already patched/covered it).

I will definitely be in for 18, not sure about 36 though. Haven't done anything with the bag yet so I will bring it with.

I will definitely be in for 18, not sure about 36 though. Haven't done anything with the bag yet so I will bring it with.
Awesome, on both accounts.

Terry Hills possible location?

I keep seeing Facebook ad's about Terry Hills and getting a Young Adult membership for only $350 or something for the year. If I was more towards the west side of town I'd be all over that.

I keep seeing Facebook ad's about Terry Hills and getting a Young Adult membership for only $350 or something for the year. If I was more towards the west side of town I'd be all over that.
Hop in with us next weekend. More the merrier.

Believe me had I seen it before I joined LeRoy I wouldn't have thought twice.

Hop in with us next weekend. More the merrier.
Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday? If Saturday it'll have to be early since I most likely will be working my other job in the afternoon.

Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday? If Saturday it'll have to be early since I most likely will be working my other job in the afternoon.

Saturday definitely. On the earlier side (nothing set in stone yet) as Jimmy has to work Saturday evening.

Saturday definitely. On the earlier side (nothing set in stone yet) as Jimmy has to work Saturday evening.

Nice thing about Terry Hills it has 27 holes so if anyone wants to join us for 36 we can play whatever 9 we don't in the morning.

Nice thing about Terry Hills it has 27 holes so if anyone wants to join us for 36 we can play whatever 9 we don't in the morning.

I'm in for Saturday,maybe just 18 though.

Personally, I think Terry Hills is a little overrated. I would suggest Deerfield if it wasn't under so much construction. East side, Shadow Pines or Greystone.

I'm in for Saturday,maybe just 18 though.

Personally, I think Terry Hills is a little overrated. I would suggest Deerfield if it wasn't under so much construction. East side, Shadow Pines or Greystone.

I wouldn't mind making the trip Easterly as long as the Buffalo company doesn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back