Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind making the trip Easterly as long as the Buffalo company doesn't mind.

Should still be able to but how far east are we talking here though?

I certainly don't either, but I can't turn down free hot dogs lol.

FREE HOT DOGS!!!!! i will be there both days and double fisted....lol....sunday looks best for me...in the afternoon.

subbed in league tonight, not bad, shot 40, 2 bogies, 1 double. tough on the greens at good ole lcc, they are hard as concrete and are putting slow. i left 3 putts 6" or less short of hole and dead center in the throat. for aaron of indy, I SUCK, I SUCK, I SUCK, hopefully i will not leave many short anymore. my playing partner gave me advise on the last hole ( of course ) to play my putts 12" past the hole and i should be making more putts, going to give it a try and maybe no more I SUCK posting....lol

East side of Rochester I believe.

I'm not campaigning for the East side, I'll go anywhere.

I should give Terry Hills another try, I only played it once.

If Pete has never played Arrowhead, I think that would be a destination of choice. I like it there (not that that matters ).

If you do want to go to the east/south side of Rochester, then I would go to Shadow Pines in Penfield, maybe 3 miles off 590, or at this time of year, we could try Wildwood. It's probably dry there now, drainage on the back 9 leaves something to be desired.

Greystone is a challenge, but that is out there, about 10 miles east of Rochester.

I'm not campaigning for the East side, I'll go anywhere.

I should give Terry Hills another try, I only played it once.

If Pete has never played Arrowhead, I think that would be a destination of choice. I like it there (not that that matters ).

If you do want to go to the east/south side of Rochester, then I would go to Shadow Pines in Penfield, maybe 3 miles off 590, or at this time of year, we could try Wildwood. It's probably dry there now, drainage on the back 9 leaves something to be desired.

Greystone is a challenge, but that is out there, about 10 miles east of Rochester.

I'll go where ever as well. I was just thinking Terry Hills being somewhat central (except for the guys coming in from Albany) and that they have 27 holes. But I'm game for anywhere as long as I can play 27-36 and be home by 6!

I'll go where ever as well. I was just thinking Terry Hills being somewhat central (except for the guys coming in from Albany) and that they have 27 holes. But I'm game for anywhere as long as I can play 27-36 and be home by 6!

Not that I will be joining you guys, but Greystone is a really good test.

Once I get my work schedule for next week, I should be fine for next Saturday morning where ever you guys choose. I'd prefer somewhere on the East side of town, but I'm pretty flexible.

This was my initial though, kinda between buffalo and Rochester. I'll agree with Jim too, it's a nice course but there are better ones. For selfish reasons I'd say Arrowhead (Akron, not Spencerport) too :) Don't base any course decisions on me, but can't do an 8-9 hour day including driving so I'd pass on Greystone in Walworth. Looks like a great course though.

This was my initial though, kinda between buffalo and Rochester. I'll agree with Jim too, it's a nice course but there are better ones. For selfish reasons I'd say Arrowhead (Akron, not Spencerport) too :) Don't base any course decisions on me, but can't do an 8-9 hour day including driving so I'd pass on Greystone in Walworth. Looks like a great course though.

I don't know if it's still good, but I would really like to play Whirlpool one day. I have heard lots about it, but never played there.

I don't care where we play. As long as it is in a location that will bring out the most of us. I see no reason why we can't get two groups.

Me
Jimmy
Andy
Jim
Dean (?)
Chopstixxx (?)

Who else is out there in ponder mode? Jump on in!

O'Carroll I'm down pending my schedule, if I have to work at 12:30 or 1pm then I'll only be able to play if the course is somewhat close to me (East side of town). My buddy Paul who is not on the forum will most likely join as well!

I see everyone is getting together(is it this weekend?) I have a tourney at Ravenwood on Friday,playing Holland on Saturday and Arrowhead on Sunday.Then Monday is Transit Valley tourney.I'll have to pass!

I see everyone is getting together(is it this weekend?) I have a tourney at Ravenwood on Friday,playing Holland on Saturday and Arrowhead on Sunday.Then Monday is Transit Valley tourney.I'll have to pass!

Next weekend the 7th.

Following weekend I think. This weekend is the THP Indy Invitational (correct?).

I can play next Sunday. I'm booked from 3pm on Sat. so it would have to be early.

Pete and I were going to try and play 36 so the first round will most likely start around 8-830 at the latest. Shouldn't be any later than 1pm to be finished.

Pete and I were going to try and play 36 so the first round will most likely start around 8-830 at the latest. Shouldn't be any later than 1pm to be finished.
Where are you playing?

I'm in for the early round as long as it's more central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back