Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

#NeedNewMaterial #BlahBlahBlah #YouSaidThatAlready

If Finley wins, which I doubt ... he'll obviously have a pretty strong back from having to carry you guys over those three courses.

Is it just me, or did Scotty try to blend into the background while Team Finley laid down some covering fire for him?

#WhatTeamAreYouOnAgain #OhWait

Let's Get Back on Track Here

Let's Get Back on Track Here

As promised.....Here is your captain ScottyG doing what he does best. Practicing to entertain his team at The Gauntlet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScottyGPole.jpg
    ScottyGPole.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Now there is a side of Scotty that I did not want to see.

#epicthread

#WhatTeamAreYouOnAgain #OhWait
Did I strike a nerve? Yeah, I'm not on a team ... hence my participation on twitter and in this thread. What's your excuse*? Would I love to be on Team JRod so I can paint a target on your backs and then lay the smack down? Hell to the friggin yes!

*For you Finley-ites: All this talk of 3 and 0. Yada yada yada. Newsflash: You don't get a ring if you join a team AFTER they win the Championship. You guys actually have to earn it. Finley's past doesn't mean diddly for you guys. You guys are oh-fer and will probably stay that way.

This is getting good.

Hkq3c.gif

original

Don't mind me, just watchin...

EDIT: Beat me to it, call the .gif police

Did I strike a nerve? Yeah, I'm not on a team ... hence my participation on twitter and in this thread. What's your excuse*? Would I love to be on Team JRod so I can paint a target on your backs and then lay the smack down? Hell to the friggin yes!

*For you Finley-ites: All this talk of 3 and 0. Yada yada yada. Newsflash: You don't get a ring if you join a team AFTER they win the Championship. You guys actually have to earn it. Finley's past doesn't mean diddly for you guys. You guys are oh-fer and will probably stay that way.

Nah I'm cool. Good luck with that tweet. Thanks for the Seinfeld reference.

This thread is awesome! Three teams are now tied up jawing at each other. TeamSabella: just preparing and getting ready to actually win this thing.

This thread is awesome! Three teams are now tied up jawing at each other. TeamSabella: just preparing and getting ready to actually win this thing.

Beware...walkways are not always as unobstructed as they may appear.

And this is how you prepare? You just can't stay away. Funny how all the other teams now want to get in on the JRod squad, isn't it?

And this is how you prepare? You just can't stay away. Funny how all the other teams now want to get in on the JRod squad, isn't it?

Ummmm...Internet Golfer! Typing is great practice

Not an official entry, but after this thread once again made my day throwing one out there.

Ummmm...Internet Golfer! Typing is great practice

Just taking a break between my booming drives and infrared accurate iron shots... I'm 6 under through 6 and looking to eagle 7.

Excuse me while I sink this next putt.

Just taking a break between my booming drives and infrared accurate iron shots... I'm 6 under through 6 and looking to eagle 7.

Excuse me while I sink this next putt.

Ha! I'm 2 under and haven't even left work

My sides are hurting from laughing so hard at this thread. I'll take ScottyG for the WIN!!

You hide those thunder thighs quite well in golf attire ScottyG.

I just threw up in my mouth. This is so, so bad.

Yes, we all did... You might want to tweet at Callaway HR...

But credit to JRod... he is the Creative Director for a reason.

My sides are hurting from laughing so hard at this thread. I'll take ScottyG for the WIN!!
Laugh it up, because once I'm picked for JRod's team and we destroy every other team there, all you'll be able to muster are tears.

Laugh it up, because once I'm picked for JRod's team and we destroy every other team there, all you'll be able to muster are tears.

Bring it on Greg. I'll be ready for the rematch. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back