Contest - Win a Custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver

I want this Cobra BioCell + Driver in my Phila Eagles colors!! I need LOOOONG!

I'd love to win this driver, because I'm a "ho" and haven't tried anything of Cobras since the L4V

Want to be a better player! Please help me!

Want to be a better player! Please help me!

I play the TaylorMade SLDR driver now and my 3 year old asked me the other day when he saw this Cobra driver "daddy why don't you play the better drive like that guy?" He was watching a guy on our range that was using this Cobra driver. I went to the local golf shop and demoed it and I was able to hit it wayyyy better than the SLDR. I would love to play this driver if I were able to win one. Otherwise I will just have to continue to tell my son that daddy isn't good enough to use "that" driver. (The gorgeous Cobra and extremely long driver)

Last week THP shared the news about Cobra Golf launching their new custom site called Design Lab. The options on the website are very well done and THPers were on their putting together creations that were incredibly unique. Today, THP is going to give away a custom driver they created for the launch.

i-NGxb2sw-M.jpg

You can see the rest of the pictures of this custom THP Driver here ---> http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?58522-Cobra-Design-Lab-Preview

From The Company
The BiO CELL + Driver, ($449 when created through the COBRA Design Lab), can be designed using one of eight colors – Attack Black, Blue Aster, Capri Blue, Verdant Green, Vibrant Orange, Barbados Red, Cobra Silver and Gold Fusion - and, if desired, using one of four patterns –BioCell, DigiCamo, Matte or Marble (Note: select patterns are only available in select colors).

The driver is customizable in RH men’s models and features a COBRA Lamkin – ACE 3GEN 360 grip which comes in the same eight colors; and a Matrix Red-Tie 6Q3 shaft in x-stiff, stiff and regular flex. Golfers can also choose from one of two custom shaft options at no upcharge – the Diamana D+ 72 or the PXV Tour 52, or select from additional premium shafts at an increased price.

Designed to deliver maximum distance with forgiveness and control, the BiO CELL+ Driver features COBRA’s MyFly8™ adjustable loft technology, meaning golfers can adjust to eight different loft/trajectory settings to get the most out of their swing, regardless of the course and conditions. BiO CELL pockets, combined with COBRA’s proprietary E9 Face technology, remove weight from the face of the driver to deliver a larger sweet zone with faster ball speeds for longer and straighter drives, even on mis-hits. The BiO CELL+ uses a lightweight Venollum™ alloy in the crown to reduce weight. This multi-material design delivers a lower CG for a higher ball flight with lower back spin, ultimately creating longer distance.

The Contest
Tell the world why you want to win this THP'ed Cobra driver. You will post anything you want in this thread to tell everybody, why you think you should win this incredibly cool custom Cobra Bio Cell+ Driver.

Bonus Entry
Post this on Twitter and receive a bonus entry in the "hopper" for a greater chance of winning.
I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://bit.ly/1hxKt0M
Then copy that tweet into a separate post in this thread to signify the bonus entry.

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Your entry will be posted in this thread
3. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Deadline for the contest is Sunday June 1st, 2014 at 11:59am EST.
Good luck everybody and here is to wishing an early Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

I'd love to win the DigiCamo Green Bio Cell+ driver which will confuse you from my new found FIR%!

My sig pretty much says this one is for me. My son said he could dig a lot faster and fight off the creepers in MineCraft with this beast too! Thanks THP and Cobra for such an outstanding opportunity! Set yourself apart, put on your lab coat and get in the Design Lab!

Bonus Entry:

Maybe if I win this Cobra Bio Cell + driver I can sneak up on my ball and actually hit it in the fairway.

I would really love to win the Bio Cell+ driver! The camo color scheme is awesome!

I want to win this Custom Cobra Bio Cell + driver because that camouflage pattern will help me hide myself from the hordes of other golfers upset at how far and straight I pound this thing!

Bonus entry.

I want to win this awesome Green driver! Green is my favorite color and it would be an awesome conversation starter!

bonus:

Would love to rep THP with this bomber in my bag!! I need the Cobra Bio Cell + Driver!!

Bonus entry

@_PhillyV: I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://t.co/zANZIqtBbP

I want to win this beautiful custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver because I am gaming a 3 year old driver and it's time for some new technology in my bag.

The real question is why wouldn't I want to win this amazing driver!? A great product to start, made more awesome with fantastic color scheme, and it's from THP. It's made for a guy that has bled green and white since 1st grade!

Cobra bringing this awesome prize to THP is truly special. Thanks to both Cobra and THP!

I would love to win this. Big thanks to Cobra and THP for doing this.

Here's my tweet:

i really love the colors of the custom Bio Cell + and have heard some great things about the club. i'd love to be bombing this bad boy out on the course using all the CGs in all the right places!

bonus twitter entry
Buck@Buckjob27 now
I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://bit.ly/1hxKt0M

Bonus Entry !!

Custom Cobra Bio cell + Driver is just flat out cool! All the technology is there. The options are dynamite.

I really really need one. Then I would be cool too! I love the green

I want to win this awesome Cobra driver because I think it has great military theme to it and I have huge respect for any and all things military.

@WesRayner: I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://t.co/gG4XFOSfdZ

Back