Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Do not push it and be safe. If you get tired...STOP! Always err on the side of caution.

Wouldn't be the first time I took a snooze on the side of the highway.

I'll echo JB here, be safe!
It may sound stupid but I absolutely do not drive tired, or push it.
Arrive alive!

Don't be silly Darren. We have spots at the Bear Trap to lock up

Don't be silly Darren. We have spots at the Bear Trap to lock up

I know, I know! I have 36 at Purgatory to worry about before that though haha

Ur playing 36 there? That's cray cray

Got a round with my dude JRMO now that he's out of the Invitational. Had to fit one somewhere without feeling like I was picking sides in regards to who I played with and Purgatory had an opening for cheap at 7:40.

A measly 5.5hrs for me. I should pull up to pergatory and walk tot he clubhouse and tee

And as if my work day tomorrow couldn't get any more packed, just had to add an hour and a half to the end of it. Is it Friday yet?!?

They must be driving some extra carts to the course for this amazing event just kidding I'm driving over the Mackinaw River! Still probably 200 miles out from Indy.
3e5y4esu.jpg

They must be driving some extra carts to the course for this amazing event just kidding I'm driving over the Mackinaw River! Still probably 200 miles out from Indy.
3e5y4esu.jpg

Be safe man see you Friday morning. Make sure our carts get here safely as well I don't want to walk purgatory ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

3e5y4esu.jpg

You just drove by me bud. Thanks for saying hi lol...

Hello Indiana!
ahyby3yq.jpg

Safe driving everyone!!

Man you guys have me confused. I thought today was Thursday and tomorrow we are playing golf. I was wrong.

Safe travels guys.

Man you guys have me confused. I thought today was Thursday and tomorrow we are playing golf. I was wrong.

Safe travels guys.

1 more workday GregDan. Then, a great weekend ensues.

Safe travels guys.

Hahaha me too I'm so jealous

I wish it was thursday, only 17 more hours of work this week and then im a free man. Dont know if ill be able to sleep tomorrow night!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I only have to work a half day tomorrow. I can't wait for Friday! !

Hey PhillyV. ..those first tee jitters hit yet? Maybe not tonight and maybe not even friday but they will...

PhillyV just look down and picture 441 on your golf ball. #330kingsofdistance

I wish GregDan would come in here and declare himself a favorite like the old days

I wish GregDan would come in here and declare himself a favorite like the old days

There's no pressure at a Morgan Cup invitational my good man! It's all about having fun!

I think I found the secret ingredient to your success.... THERE IT IS! GregDan Indy 'favorite'!

And there it is. The curse has been placed. Haha.

There really is no pressure. Just need to stop putting it on myself. Just go have fun and play some golf.

Canadan did it for him! :comp:

It might've been tongue-in-cheek before but it's definitely be legit this time!!

Back