DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at stage 5 in Wichita Falls... Apparently there's less than weeks of water left. That being said, there's a habitat for humanity tournament up here on Friday, course details are as follows: http://www.golfrivercreek.com/mobile/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a better chance early Sunday since I need to take my daughter for dance pictures with her team on Saturday. At a minimum, I'll be practicing somewhere.

Any thought on where you might want to play Sunday? Not sure what my golf weekend is going to look like, but I definitely need to get out. Need to gets done round under my belt before Seemore.

We're at stage 5 in Wichita Falls... Apparently there's less than weeks of water left. That being said, there's a habitat for humanity tournament up here on Friday, course details are as follows: http://www.golfrivercreek.com/mobile/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the the rains from the past week? So will it have to be shipped in? Still don't know why we don't start taking it from the ocean and begin making puring factories that clean it. Other than the $$$$ side of it of course.

Even with the the rains from the past week? So will it have to be shipped in? Still don't know why we don't start taking it from the ocean and begin making puring factories that clean it. Other than the $$$$ side of it of course.

They are called desalination plants. :p

He's saying they already exist!

Sorry Aaron, I forgot to use the sarcasm font. Slight grammar fix for you there buddy.

Nate, you might be able to find a used one at an Army Navy surplus place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry Aaron, I forgot to use the sarcasm font. Slight grammar fix for you there buddy.

Nate, you might be able to find a used one at an Army Navy surplus place.

Doh, bit by the sarcasm font again!! I actually have a friend who uses the water from his saltwater fish tank to water his lawn after running it through the desalination process.

Doh, bit by the sarcasm font again!! I actually have a friend who uses the water from his saltwater fish tank to water his lawn after running it through the desalination process.

That's cool. I designed & sold a boiler & heat exchanger package to "make" 15,000 gallons of fresh water per hour a few years ago. Pretty neat system.

That's cool. I designed & sold a boiler & heat exchanger package to "make" 15,000 gallons of fresh water per hour a few years ago. Pretty neat system.

coincidentally, that's the same amount of water my lawn wants each time I water it. stupid homeownership.

coincidentally, that's the same amount of water my lawn wants each time I water it. stupid homeownership.

I've got the drawings somewhere.

Any thought on where you might want to play Sunday? Not sure what my golf weekend is going to look like, but I definitely need to get out. Need to gets done round under my belt before Seemore.

Not really. Would prefer it to be as early as possible though. 6:30 would be fun and quick if something is available.

Ideal golfer is running Sugar tree today. I believe it was $24 after 10am Sat. & Sunday.
I picked up 2 for myself.

Not really. Would prefer it to be as early as possible though. 6:30 would be fun and quick if something is available.

I think I could do a 6:30 on Sunday. Look at courses, and I will when I can, and let's see I'd we can't come up with something. I need to get in some rounds before Seemore.

I think I could do a 6:30 on Sunday. Look at courses, and I will when I can, and let's see I'd we can't come up with something. I need to get in some rounds before Seemore.

I may be open for an early round Sunday as well. Supposed to play at Twin Wells on Sunday--never played there before--but I'm hearing it's in pretty bad shape and not worth wasting my time. If you have the room I may take one of the spots if that's alright.

I may be open for an early round Sunday as well. Supposed to play at Twin Wells on Sunday--never played there before--but I'm hearing it's in pretty bad shape and not worth wasting my time. If you have the room I may take one of the spots if that's alright.

Don't waste your time at TW.

I'll look for a Sunday time here in a bit.

Ideal golfer is running Sugar tree today. I believe it was $24 after 10am Sat. & Sunday.
I picked up 2 for myself.

Going to pick one up as well.

6:22 Meadowbrook Sunday?

Damn Skippy! Thats early!

also WAY too early for anyone who would have to drive an hour to come play...

Matthew has driven out to play with us that early a few times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back