DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. but a lazy weirdo, apparently. I just can't get up at 4 something in the morning :(

Thats because you havent been to bed yet!

I am. but a lazy weirdo, apparently. I just can't get up at 4 something in the morning :(

Me either. Thats why im not going. Ha!

6:22 Meadowbrook Sunday?

Is it even daylight at that time? HA! I'll let you know by tomorrow. If someone fills the 4-some prior to me confirming the spot is theirs.

6:45 better? ;)

Still too early. Im not that desperate to get the early morning senior citizen discount.

Sorry to say that golf is not a big priority for me.

#moretolifethanjustgolf

Sorry to say that golf is not a big priority for me.

#moretolifethangolf

You should bail on PGA National so you can end on a high note then.

And at anytime, someone can throw out a time that works for them and we will see if it works for everyone.

Need less no's and more yes's around here! Hahaha

This has been a very entertaining thread in here this morning. Thank you. Reminds me of a joke that starts off, How many golfer does it take to............

You should bail on PGA National so you can end on a high note then.

And at anytime, someone can throw out a time that works for them and we will see if it works for everyone.

Need less no's and more yes's around here! Hahaha

You really want to go there?

LOL. Wow.

I'm trying to get a group together and all you keep doing is ragging on it being too early.

I'll take it to texts and PM's with others to not have to deal with these responses that some can't accept replies to.

Eff that. No I won't.

If people want to play on Sunday post up a time / area and we will try to make something happen.

I'm always down to play if it's somewhere in the middle of everyone and not at 6:30 ;)

LOL. Wow.

I'm trying to get a group together and all you keep doing is ragging on it being too early.

I'll take it to texts and PM's with others to not have to deal with these responses that some can't accept replies to.

Lol. Ok. Im not trying to keep you from playing that early or anyone else for that matter. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Maybe it's time to pass on the Big Time title to someone else............:D

I'm good with any time on Sunday. 5am to 5pm. It all works for me.

This went to far. I was just joking around and feelings obviously got hurt. Sorry everyone.

I'm good with any time on Sunday. 5am to 5pm. It all works for me.

Want to give Meadowbrook another go? Besides there and PV I just haven't played enough towards FW to know what's good and bad. I have no issues driving more your way FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back