Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

goryl_zps4b8f3415.png

You mean Summerville, SC AKA "The Land of Retirement"?

Are they going to beat me at a game of pinochle? Should I be scared?

Is that where they filmed Deliverance? No...Somerville, a little hamlet just north of Boston. Cozy little place, you should check it out sometime.

Is that where they filmed Deliverance? No...Somerville, a little hamlet just north of Boston. Cozy little place, you should check it out sometime.
Ah, here I thought those Bawlstonians might have some good sense and move to somewhere ... liveable ... when able.

Good sense was never a common trait in a New Englander anyways. Particularly for those who stick around.
I have to say that they didn't really get your good side in that pic. So nice of you to volunteer as a spotter though. Thanks.

I know golf balls can get expensive, especially when you keep dropping them in the drink. Just trying to do you guys a solid. Admitting you need help is the first step in getting help. Good on you.

Okay guys. Im going to put a dampener on the banter going on.
This is still a contest entry thread and it needs to remain that way.
Thanks.

Ah, here I thought those Bawlstonians might have some good sense and move to somewhere ... liveable ... when able.

Good sense was never a common trait in a New Englander anyways. Particularly for those who stick around.

I know golf balls can get expensive, especially when you keep dropping them in the drink. Just trying to do you guys a solid. Admitting you need help is the first step in getting help. Good on you.

you think you won't lose any balls to the water down there? That's just crazy. It's ok though, I forgive your delusions. I'll be the first to high five you and buy your first drink if you finish the event with the same ball you started with.

Will someone please give ScottyG a high five? You could have picked me and avoided this, now you're on the list.

260zdxg.jpg

#ItsNotGolfItsWar

JB is this better?

Hello Everyone,

I just can't wait to play with you guys in The Gauntlet. Is going to be SO much fun! The competition is fierce and I look forward to SHANKING YOU....oops sorry.....THANKING YOU for participating. GO ->>>TEAM JROD :)

ohhhh yea....forgot this... I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

Trash talk is good.
This thread has been great.
A few people going back and forth with no rhyme or reason to the thread is not good.

Im all for trash talk. Just want to make sure its in the team's best interest for this thread which is about your rivalry with another captain.

Get your entries in everybody. You can't win if you don't enter. Who wouldn't want to be knee deep in this craziness.

Your target!

Your target!

ahhhhhhh yes.......I almost forgot (COME ON GUYS FOCUS!!!!). This is about the total destruction of team ScottyG and NODODY ELSE. Please RE-FOCUS your attention to the target at hand!

attachment.php

Attachments

• target.jpg
    target.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
This is a great thread and is going to be a great event. Good luck to the rest of you who are entering.

The target is not on his back JRod?

Official Entry:

This just happened.....and Yes he missed the putt!

This just happened.....and Yes he missed the putt!

973rg-L.gif

HAHAHAHA

Focus ScottyG

The mind games at HQ. This rivalry is a big one.

JRod, you look a little too comfortable blowing in a guy's ear. Your request to share a villa at The Gaunlet is DENIED!

With the amount of HEAT we will be putting on your team.....you will be begging me to blow in your ear!

Back