Acuna

Reaction score
Handicap
long irons
My youngest seems to be torn up with the game. She loves watching the golfers when they play the hole behind our house and really enjoys the little golf games we play around the house. She also regularly goes on "golf walks" with me in the evenings so we can get some one on one time together while I walk the course. I don't instruct her other than handing her a club and pointing at the ball, I just let her have fun and play. She does seem to pay attention though when people are swinging a club. I took this picture today during lunch. She is almost 15 month's old and this is not staged or anything. She was addressing the ball so she could hit it. I saw what she was doing and snapped a picture as quickly as I could:

Thought it was pretty cool picture. I hope she enjoys the game as she grows up. Feel free to share your pictures on this thread.

Great pic!! Thanks for sharing! I will have to get some of my grand kids up soon.

Nothing to post but love the pic. Thanks for posting..
btw, is that TMs latest iron offering..?

That is awesome. I've been wanting to buy my 16 month old grand daughter a plastic set of clubs. You have inspired me to do just that! :)

Awesome stuff, gotta make you happy to see the little one with a genuine interest that's not forced. That's exactly how I got interested by watching my dad and walking with him and it only grew from there. Love it

Love the pic!! I remember when my boys were that little and had their plastic golf sets. That was years before I even played golf. I don't have any pics that I can think of from back then of him with his club, but if I run across it, I'll have to scan it and put it in here.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401400075.963049.jpg

She had to get some short game in on the way to the pool.

my 4 year old twins...i'm still not convinced my son is a lefty (more like denial...haha Dev), as he does things back and forth with both hands, but he has been insisting on swinging a bat and golf club lefty. They've already done more with golf at 4 years old than I did through 18...hoping it catches on and i have someone to play with when i'm an old man :)

Great thread idea Acuna!

WP_20131004_005_zps894b48a9.jpg

WP_20131004_001_zps100fba45.jpg

Man, my 2.5 year old can't do anything long enough for me to snap a pic. This is probably my favorite pic of me and my son from a year ago, a little before he turned 2.

1001390_896792698406_2005316301_n.jpg

~Rock

Man, my 2.5 year old can't do anything long enough for me to snap a pic. This is probably my favorite pic of me and my son from a year ago, a little before he turned 2.

1001390_896792698406_2005316301_n.jpg

~Rock

Kids got some seriously cool shoes. Wtg dad

Love all the pictures!

I also hope I have someone to golf with me when I get older.

970645_10151605389208180_765012643_n.jpg

My oldest. He was five at the time.

54585_10151253842803180_1141449840_o.jpg

My youngest. He was 3 years old in this picture.

Great pic's everyone! My best memories in life is being on the course with my parents and brother. Hope the kids all take up the game and you can enjoy many years with them on the course.

ehumema2.jpg

Just turned 5 and loves the game.

golf.jpg

From last weekend's adventures with Dad. Declan made it through 18 holes. He loves hanging out on the course.
He said, "Dad's better at putting, but I'm better at, like, everything else."

Here is Grace in the back yard. She will be 9 in July.

My 4 year old son Jaxon
a8yvajup.jpg
yzeqatu2.jpg

My little guy last year, this was a couple of months before his second birthday.

14d1p2p.jpg

My grandson who was eight at the times of the picture. This year I am taking him to the course 2 times a week every other week. He is also enrolled in a Kid's Clinic in July for a week.

Here's a snapshot of Dylan's downswing with the driver earlier today. How the heck does he get the shaft to match his left forearm?!?!
ureneryt.jpg

ppl

Grace and I went looking for the pink Tour Edge Jr set and found it at Scheels. The gal there was awesome and asked Grace if she wanted to kit them. Grace looked up at me and I said ya want to lolol that was a no brained. She taught Grace a couple things and I learned stuff. Here is a few pics. We didn't buy them yet but will

Back