What do you do for a living?

Civil Servant supporting our warfighters

I deliver and install commercial kitchen and bar equipment and walk-in coolers in Resturants and Offshore Galleys and Living Quarters...

My company redone the entire Superdome after Katrina...not bad for only having 10 employees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm an systems engineer and I work for the department of the Navy. I love my job as I get to travel a far bit. Hopefully I can play more golf than ever before this year.

Cool job. I used to work with NAVAIR down there supporting the V-22 program. Currently I'm at the Navy Yard in DC supporting Military Sealift. Our command was given orders to relocate to the Norfolk area within the next 5 years, so we have a number of folks leaving. I'm leaning toward making the move. Slightly better weather and access to good courses.

I just got notice to interview for a GS on the base here. Yay, I guess.

Cool job. I used to work with NAVAIR down there supporting the V-22 program. Currently I'm at the Navy Yard in DC supporting Military Sealift. Our command was given orders to relocate to the Norfolk area within the next 5 years, so we have a number of folks leaving. I'm leaning toward making the move. Slightly better weather and access to good courses.

I've got a lot of buddies that work V-22. I'm with NAVAIR and I support a couple different programs doing mainly carrier shipboard work. I like it down here but gotta agree with you Norfolk is tons better for golf.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Intellectual property attorney here!

Executive Search Director for an HR search firm

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Same here. Computer Network Jockey. Did my enlisted time in the Marines and now work for the Flyboys. Enjoy it very much. We get golf privileges at the base golf courses so I can't complain. Semper Fi! to all
the Jarheads and to all the other Vets, Cops and Firefighters, thank you for all you do for this great country of ours.
usmc3.gif

IT Project Manager for a large writing and office products company

Same here. Computer Network Jockey. Did my enlisted time in the Marines and now work for the Flyboys. Enjoy it very much. We get golf privileges at the base golf courses so I can't complain. Semper Fi! to all
the Jarheads and to all the other Vets, Cops and Firefighters, thank you for all you do for this great country of ours.
usmc3.gif

thanks for your service! (and continued service)

I am a cardiac perfusionist here at the University of Iowa

I am a physical therapist in a hospital. I've been working in health care for 20 years. Growing tired of the northeast winters, hope to move or retire south of the Carolinas someday.

I'm a financial advisor by day and mediocre golfer by about 4:30

Hi. I'm Director of Sales, North America, for DNV-GL, a really cool global company who works in the certification, consulting, and energy sectors.

Manage a couple of data centers in Phx ... Been in IT for 40 years now ...

Sports writer. Yes, I picked the flourishing career. Be jealous.

Career Counselor for soldiers and their families leaving the military.
Mom of two
Freelance Writer

So this is what it's like when worlds collide....

Not sure at this point. Will know more in a couple of days.

Do it Smalls!

You are such a trouble maker War!

But I have a good idea what I am going to do if it is what I think it is at this point. Looks like a lot of Social Media will be involved and maybe more.

Medical Device Sales. I'm at the bottom of the totem pole, so no time for weekday golf makes for weekend binges...

You are such a trouble maker War!

But I have a good idea what I am going to do if it is what I think it is at this point. Looks like a lot of Social Media will be involved and maybe more.

So the social media thing is official. I am in charge of all five courses Facebook pages. They need to get me photos, promos and info, but I take care of the presentation.

That was all we really had time to go over, and that was just yesterday. I think more is coming, but there is other stuff to take care of first.

Awesome Smalls!

Business analyst for software company.

Also help out with my wife...she recently teamed up with a friend to offer graphic design and bookkeeping services to other small businesses.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Back