Contest - Win a Custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver

I need to win this custom Cobra Bio Cell + driver. I have a rare swing fault that causes the club face to violently open before impact if I swing with my driver. Miraculously, the only cure is swinging a Cobra Bio Cell + with green digital camo. My driver is threatening to become a weapon of mass destruction for anyone 2 fairways to the right of me. For the sake of humanity, I need this driver.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I would love to win this driver from Cobra and THP. It looks absolutely amazing so im not sure id even hit it, could just put it on display to show everyone that comes around, and then just tell them "Yeah I won that from an awesome site called The hackers Paradise". Who am I kidding id have to at least hit it a couple of times before displaying.

Thank you THP and Cobra.

I want to win this driver because, I want to become cool again at age 55. Puma has got me started with it's shoes and customizing this driver would up the Cool quotient of my bag quite a bit.

I would like to win this custom Cobra driver because I'm tired of gaming drivers that are obselete by the time I can afford one. Plus I would look real cool on the first tee with a Camo Green Cobra!!

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I want to win [/FONT]THP'ed Cobra driver so I can be a believer.

i need a cool custom Cobra Bio Cell+ Driver because im still playing a 975d titleist and camo is my favorite color

Thanks for the chance

I would be honored to game such a unique and beautiful driver. Help me help you THP. Let swing this club into the hearts and souls of everyone who witnesses me smash this club. It will be a beacon of advertising for this site that will ooze over my local courses like a fine paste; the only thing that can stop it? Lightning. (scared of it) THE END -drops mic

PS: I shouldnt day drink and have coctails during work lunches.

I have been playing the same driver for the last 4 or 5 years. I believe this is the club that will push it out of the bag. I would love to win this and take my driving to the next level.

Bonus:

I love me some Cobra drivers and be ecstatic to upgrade to the Cobra Bio Cell+. This driver would go nicely with my favorite golf shorts that are green!

Offical entry:

First of all I want a THP'd Cobra driver, that goes with saying. Always been a fan of the drivers and now a fully customized driver would be sweet in the ole bag. I figured I want to add this to bag because it will help my game, my tee game. Kind of like the way I help others with their games. I mean Pandas and Cobras generally hang out together anyway.

I want to win this custom bio cell+ driver so I can represent THP and the best team in the NFL on the course!

I want to win this THP'ed Cobra driver because I LOVE it.
First off it's camo GREEN! And I'm in the military so it just works with me.
It also would be something I could hold onto forever, to remind me how awesome this place is and how great the people are here.
It would be my "trophy club"

My entry:

I want to win this awesome driver because my course bites like a rattlesnake. What better way to bite back than with a deadly Cobra!

Cobra is cool and so is THP. I need some cool on the links. I need this driver to impart its coolness upon me.

Just over 24 hours to go on this one

I'd love this driver for obvious reasons, it's legit. Just look at it.

I would love to win this cobra biocell driver because I currently use cobra irons and woods and love both of them and would love to update my set.

I want to win this driver because it is damn sexy and the camo would look great up in ol canada.

@is76550: I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://t.co/0FFcz8zGWq

i want to win this driver because it really is that awesome!

Bonus Entry

Back