Meet Your Captains - 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup

I have to bump this thread with a huge thank you to my captain, Mike Ward. I've been in a bit of a funk lately and he picked up on it and said we needed to get on a call and talk things over. Well, last night he called and we talked for almost an hour and a half of him asking about my game and where I'm struggling, giving me drills to work on and some things to try on the course. Overall, a very uplifting and motivational call, and made me very glad I'm on Mike's team. Thanks cap, and time to continue to #DoWorkDotCom

I have to bump this thread with a huge thank you to my captain, Mike Ward. I've been in a bit of a funk lately and he picked up on it and said we needed to get on a call and talk things over. Well, last night he called and we talked for almost an hour and a half of him asking about my game and where I'm struggling, giving me drills to work on and some things to try on the course. Overall, a very uplifting and motivational call, and made me very glad I'm on Mike's team. Thanks cap, and time to continue to #DoWorkDotCom

That is awesome. Mr. Ward is good people.

We've got a great collection of captains leading each team.

Wardy is a good dude. Anyone who knows him knew he would serve as an excellent captain for this event.

I'm sure it was uplifting in his unique style, like telling you to quit sucking so bad and be better.

I'm sure it was uplifting in his unique style, like telling you to quit sucking so bad and be better.

Almost word for word.

He may be short but he ain't short on class. Love me so Mikey

Captain Mward is a good guy...glad he was able to point you in the right direction Ryan

I think I started the conversation by saying he sucked. Gotta get that confidence up right? We had a fun phone call and I think that funk will end this weekend and he'll be back on the right track. That or the next phone call is going to involve a lot of crying, and that's just on my end

Wardy is a giver.

#DoWorkDotCom

Back