Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Haneline sent me a picture of ScottyG after he played Jrod last time.

nama5abu.jpg

That is the look of Soul Crushing Defeat

Let's notice that I'm the Lebron James in this situation.

So you're admitting that you are good but not the greatest. Gotcha! Playing for runner up isn't a bad thing.

Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

This thread is fantastic, love the smack talk

Official entry

@JohnnyRodCG what it takes to win #TheGauntlet w/ @hackersparadise #berthabombs #X2hotspeed #tankprecision and we got em all

And for fun

@GolfinFF: @JohnnyRodCG I'll dismantle #teamgoryl in #TheGauntlet by @hackersparadise with laser straight drives, pin seeking iron shots & deadly putts

@GolfinFF: @JohnnyRodCG what it takes to win #TheGauntlet w/ @hackersparadise #berthabombs #X2hotspeed #tankprecision and we got em all

Last edited:
Planning for another long day of Goryl bashing.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. If you even survive Palmetto Dunes, it'll be because you got lucky.

2y9ysy2u.jpg

Must get my entry in tonight. Busy, busy busy! But nothing is more important than #TheGauntlet!

Planning for another long day of Goryl bashing.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. If you even survive Palmetto Dunes, it'll be because you got lucky.

2y9ysy2u.jpg

Greg you are killing it. I would gladly go into battle with you.

With the amount of HEAT we will be putting on your team.....you will be begging me to blow in your ear!

There isn't enough vodka in Russia for me to beg for that.

Good luck everyone!

I want to bring the PAIN! I have the best clubs and the desire.

You all have to try for the Gauntlet. Come get some!

Good luck to everyone that enters. The three THP'ers that get selected are going to have big expectations put on them.

Nice Sticks

Nice Sticks

Good to see Scotty is now playing clubs that fit his game better. Perhaps you should get a set for your entire team!

Attachments

• ScottyGClubs.jpg
    ScottyGClubs.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Good to see Scotty is now playing clubs that fit his game better. Perhaps you should get a set for your entire team!

My captain keeping this going. I so want to be on your team. To be honest before the event I didn't really know much about you but in the last week or so you have become my favorite zoocrew member.

If you need us to play kids plastic clubs in order to make it a fair match, so be it.

I found this on ScottyG Twitter he said he had Rhi film him so he could get better. This is what his team has to look forward to on the first hole.

hFDB4E00F

I need to have a talk with my boss. Here I am trying to come up with ways to completely deflate ScottyG's self esteem, and they keep putting work in front of me. Oh, you paid an entire group of employees with the wrong earnings code? Sure, I'll go through all the individual adjustments for each warrant. Didn't catch a person filling out their time sheet incorrectly for two years and have to collect overtime? Sure, I can check all the taxes and refund amounts for each pay period. Cancel a couple payments and destroy the physical warrants? You betcha. Reconcile the daily payroll reports? How could I forget?

I don't think they understand how important ruining this man's life is.

The three THP'ers that get selected are going to have big expectations put on them.
The first and only expectation is to beat Scotty ... so honestly, there really isn't any expectation at all. Beating Scotty will be fait accompli.

No mo' Kulbick

No mo' Kulbick

I need to have a talk with my boss. Here I am trying to come up with ways to completely deflate ScottyG's self esteem, and they keep putting work in front of me. Oh, you paid an entire group of employees with the wrong earnings code? Sure, I'll go through all the individual adjustments for each warrant. Didn't catch a person filling out their time sheet incorrectly for two years and have to collect overtime? Sure, I can check all the taxes and refund amounts for each pay period. Cancel a couple payments and destroy the physical warrants? You betcha. Reconcile the daily payroll reports? How could I forget?

I don't think they understand how important ruining this man's life is.

You'll have a better chance marrying Gwenyth Paltrow than deflating my Team's self esteem. We'll have The Gauntlet wrapped up before it starts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
You'll have a better chance marrying Gwenyth Paltrow than deflating my Team's self esteem. We'll have The Gauntlet wrapped up before it starts.

Didn't know Callaway allowed you to drink at work. Cause to think that you must be drunk! Scotty you have a better chance of dunking a basketball than you do of beating Jrod!

This thread reminds of '300' the ancient Spartans (Scotty G) battling any and everything and Jrod is Xerxes with his hoard (all of us). We know how that battle turned out.

This thread reminds of '300' the ancient Spartans (Scotty G) battling any and everything and Jrod is Xerxes with his hoard (all of us). We know how that battle turned out.

Really. The humidity in Florida is making your Brain not work right. Scotty is more like Loki and Jrod is Hulk!
u9ygazeg.jpg

ScottyG is no King Leonidas.

Scotty I'm so confident Jrod will smash you at #TheGauntlet I will lay this on the table even if I'm not their to crush you. If you beat Jrod I'll make a donation to your charity of Choice. But when Jrod smokes you, You must wear a shark tooth necklace and a Tshirt announcing your admiration and love of Jrod to work, which Jrod will design.

Are you man enough to run #TheGauntlet?

attachment.php
Well, you're half right. Your time at #TheGauntlet will be wrapped up early. Insurmountable deficits after day one will have you and your team packing up Saturday night. I'll tweet you a picture of the winner's celebration on Sunday.

Back