The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Might as well just add the 9th conference game. I think the Notre Dame rotation has them spooked which is a little silly since ND hasn't become consistently strong again as of yet. Many ACC teams are acting as if ND is a perennial top 10 team they will have to face every third year (sometimes every other). I like ND but I am realistic. They aren't there yet. Barely a consistent top 25 team.

Dont be a hater .. Be a believer in the blue and gold baby

HUGE pickup for Auburn. He played here locally at Georgia Military College and was an absolute beast. My neighbor is a coach there and swore to me he was going to commit to Bama. Can't wait to see him this afternoon haha

Looks like a beast

HUGE pickup for Auburn. He played here locally at Georgia Military College and was an absolute beast. My neighbor is a coach there and swore to me he was going to commit to Bama. Can't wait to see him this afternoon haha

After an Auburn alum fixes your grades and forces you to go to JuCo, why not go to Auburn?

After an Auburn alum fixes your grades and forces you to go to JuCo, why not go to Auburn?

I don't know how to say this without being offensive but Young Jovon is about as dumb as a box of hammers. Wouldn't sunrise me if he couldn't qualify coming out of Juco

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Surprise*

Memphis kids are a really big risk. Other than a handful of prospects hardly do they ever pan out. I can't remember the last time TN got a talented player out of Memphis that wasn't a bust or had an above average career

packinblack533.png
And now a list of the violations…
1. Alternate black.
NC State may feel like suiting up in black is fashionable, but really it is a played out fad that has been overdone at this point. There is nothing unique about suiting up in black anymore. It is nothing short of gimmicky and stale. If you have to resort to this measure, your program has some work to do.
2. Two-toned helmet
I blame Syracuse for this, but whoever gave a two-toned football helmet a stamp of approval needs to be removed from the position. Pick a color and stick with it. If you want a black helmet and a red helmet, fine, whatever. But keep them separate.
3. Pattern on helmet
I admit this is not a major violation, and had NC State stuck with the pattern all over the helmet instead of going with a two-tone direction, then perhaps this gets a pass. In the end this just makes things look a little too busy. Cincinnati managed to make something like this work, but thisjust looks poorly thoughtout when put together with the rest of the design.
4. Wolf eyes in the back
It is like somebody at NC State saw what UConn did and wanted to improve on the concept. Except they put the intimidating design in the back of the helmet, where nobody on the field will see it. Yeah, nice thought, but better luck next time. What’s the point of having wolf eyes on the helmet if nobody is going to see it?
5. Wolf eyes, in general
In fact, forget the having the wolf eyes in the back. This helmet has wolf eyes on it and that alone is enough reason to call foul on the concept.
[video=youtube_share;e-SDj-r0TPQ]http://youtu.be/e-SDj-r0TPQ[/video]

At least Oregon's crazy stuff looks good most of the time. This is just bad.

Those Helmets are Hideous. I wish TN would go back to the early mid 90 big letters and keep it simple. Orange Jersey White Pants...Or White/White

Last edited:
So this is pretty great.

So this is pretty great.

That's awesome!

So this is pretty great.

unless you go to Alabama.

So this is pretty great.

unless you go to Alabama.

Not of my concern

Can't say I'm losing sleep over it. They ran it back, they won.

We'll just build another waterfall...the kids love waterfalls.

Can't say I'm losing sleep over it. They ran it back, they won.

We'll just build another waterfall...the kids love waterfalls.

But pauuullll!!!

I thought Jimbo Fishers secret weapons was the Tallahassee PD?

As a resident of Tallahassee for well over a decade, I can tell you that TPD and Willie Meggs do no favors for athletes. If they make mistakes in handling one case or another, they'll likely make up for it on the next one. Meggs probably cried a little bit after having to let Winston go after talking to the alleged rape victim.

Tennessee seems to have Torrance Gibson locked up.
As well as Khalil McKenzie...maybe the number one player in the nation

Tennessee seems to have Torrance Gibson locked up.
As well as Khalil McKenzie...maybe the number one player in the nation

And national signing day is only what...9 months away?

Nothing is locked up in this day and age of recruiting.

And national signing day is only what...9 months away?

Nothing is locked up in this day and age of recruiting.
Well Big Khalil is a lock and he is an EE. Butch is high on EE. I think we will sign 3 to 4 5 stars.

McKenzie
Williams
Gibson
Josh Sweat

maybe
Shy Tuttle

There truly is no place like nebraska!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back