Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is only 8 months old, he surely can't afford to buy me one.
I'd like to give my current Tournament 1500 to my dad!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 17.07.35.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 17.07.35.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0

Last edited:
I wanna win this Pro X7 with PinSeeker with JOLT Technology so I can know the right distance to hit the wrong club. I've got shaky hands so I need JOLT

I want to win the Bushnell X7 w/Jolt for my father as he needs all the help he can get to put it close to the pin.

Bonus

@GolfinFF: THP & @BushnellGolf are giving away the best rangefinder in the world and I want to win it ---> http://t.co/JyKD3AEIE0
@hackersparadise

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for father's day so I can help a team full of dads, Team Paradise!

I would love to win this for me, so when my daughter comes with me to the course she can look forward to driving the cart, hitting some balls and using a laser. I'm sure she would think that is cool and would likely grow her love for the game.

Thanks for the opportunity guys.

I would love to win this for fathers day, The grandaughter gets tired walking off yardage for papa, plus Bushnell makes some awesome products
Thanks for the chance

hmm i would love to win the Bushnell Pro X7 laser because i will be a first time father come this summer, and what a way to kick off fathers day and being a first timer than with some good golf gear! Thanks THP!

I'd love to win this and give it to my dad for Father's Day. He has been talking about getting a rangefinder for a year or two now.

I'd love to win this for Father's day. My dad makes some great shots from within 100 yards, but doesn't have a GPS or anything, so this would help on visually "tricky" holes.

I would love to be able to present my husband with this rangefinder for Father's Day. My husband is a terrific man. He's a father of two adorable children, one of whom is already on the golf course with Dad at age 5. My husband is a soldier, which makes finding time to golf difficult at times. He's devoted so much time to golfing this year, that I truly believe that he deserves something special. In a few weeks, he'll return back to night shift. Teaching from 8pm to 4am. He'll then come home, attempt to sleep during those morning hours while I shuffle the kids out the door and head to work. Without a doubt, he'll be on the golf course by 2pm, improving his game. He'll spend some family time with us in the late afternoon and early evening and then repeat it again. He's 100% devoted to everything he does. To me, to our kids, to his country, to his work, and to golf. I can think of no better man to receive this fantastic rangefinder. (As an added bonus, I can guarantee the next time this man travels to the sandbox, this will go with him for when he sets up a golf course.)

I would love to be able to present my husband with this rangefinder for Father's Day. My husband is a terrific man. He's a father of two adorable children, one of whom is already on the golf course with Dad at age 5. My husband is a soldier, which makes finding time to golf difficult at times. He's devoted so much time to golfing this year, that I truly believe that he deserves something special. In a few weeks, he'll return back to night shift. Teaching from 8pm to 4am. He'll then come home, attempt to sleep during those morning hours while I shuffle the kids out the door and head to work. Without a doubt, he'll be on the golf course by 2pm, improving his game. He'll spend some family time with us in the late afternoon and early evening and then repeat it again. He's 100% devoted to everything he does. To me, to our kids, to his country, to his work, and to golf. I can think of no better man to receive this fantastic rangefinder. (As an added bonus, I can guarantee the next time this man travels to the sandbox, this will go with him for when he sets up a golf course.)

JB give it to paladinwife. I got nothing on that. Thank you for supporting those who support us!

I would like to win the Bushnell Golf pro X7 for Fathers Dayto give to myself as i am greedy about all things golf, but also brutally honest. Hey dad is 85 and never has golfed. Can you blame me.

I would like to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 to improve my game and then I will pass on my Tour V2 to my son!

Bonus Entry

I would like to win this range finder so I can quite guessing yardages all the time and hopefully improve my game.

I want to win it so my dad and I can share it. He always takes my two sons out with him golfing and they both say he and I give them bad "distance" estimates. Lol.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder because I'm soooo tired of my cell phone battery dying mid-round on the course when I'm using the Golflogix app!! :angry:

Thanks,
Stogiesnbogies

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Range Finder so I can be Jolted into better scores! I have been struggling lately with finding exact distances on the course and have never had a range finder. Why not start with the best!

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder because it will be way better than whatever lame gift my wife picks out for my daughter to give me.

Totally forgot about this one and the Cobra contest. Oh well. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back