What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Again with the e6. These greens were not hard, and boy if the e6 wasn't performing for me today! Had everything 100 yards and in sticking on the green today. On the home course, those balls would hit and roll right off ... today? Landing and getting roll of around 3-6'. Nothing was spinning back, but once I knew what I was getting, it was easy enough to reach a pin in the back by aiming for the front of the green and getting it to release towards the middle. It's still the longest off the tee for me, so these are staying in the bag for a long long time. Only problem is I am running out of orange.

Played the Wilson FG Tour X ball yesterday. Absolutely loved it. Hit a 8i from 157 that dropped and stopped 5 ft from the pin. Checked up nicely on chips around the green as well. If a ball can do that, I'm happy. Distance-wise it performed just as well as any ball I've played this year.

I've gamed the ProV1x, Z-Star, and B330-S this year, and love the ProV1x and Z-Star. That being said, the Wilson FG Tour X performed just as well for me, and it is on sale at the local Walmart for 29.99. I'll be playing this ball quite a bit this summer.

Played a Bridgestone e7 yesterday. Was hitting it nice and straight. It was raining on and off when I was playing, so the greens were soft and the e7 held and spun nicely in those conditions.

Found the 2014 golf ball chart by Golf Digest. Thought it'd be cool to check out. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the second page.
evumanud.jpg

sent from The Note 3

Bridgestone Tour B330 and E7. Very different but liked them both.

Hex Chrome+. Not sure how I feel about it just yet. It checks up really well on chips around the green, which I like. Sticks to greens well. Just not sure if I like it off the tee as much as the regular Hex Chrome.

Played with b330rxs first today but lost them. So went over to E6's and wow they were awesome of the driver and irons. Thinking I'll play them tomorrow to.

Played with the Srixon Distance again yesterday. I think they named it correctly.

Played a B330-rx today and really enjoyed the ball. Plenty of spin and a nice soft feel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Had and SR2 and Z-Star in the pocket today and played whichever one I grabbed on the teebox. Both very nice.

Had and SR2 and Z-Star in the pocket today and played whichever one I grabbed on the teebox. Both very nice.
Love the Z Star. Need to put it back in play.

Me too dude. I bought 50 AAAA for $50 shipped a while back, but today was using some fresh Tour Yellows.

Me too dude. I bought 50 AAAA for $50 shipped a while back, but today was using some fresh Tour Yellows.
Very underrated ball.

E6, great ball

I bought a sleeve of Nike RZN White's today and had great results - my typical gamer is a Bridgestone B-330 RX-S

The RZN felt great off the driver, prob a little firmer than the Bridgestone but marginally firmer

I birdied a Par 5 today at my home course that had been my nemesis - driver, 7 iron and had 120 in, hit a 50* wedge nice and high, ball hit and stopped nicely, leaving me a 5 ft putt

It was just as long, no longer off the tee or with my irons than usual - but compared to the golf balls Nike released last year, I think they done a fantastic job on this years offerings - I think I'm gonna try a sleeve of their premium line next just to see how they compare to my Bridgestone's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played Bridgestone e7 for the last 2 rounds. It was a little longer off the tee than the RBZ urethane

Everything stopped nicely on the greens except for short shots near the green. They released more than I'm use to. Other than short shots I was impressed with it.

Going to try the e5 next.

sent from The Note 3

The Project a. I got some extra spin into the green on approach shots that aren't normal for me. Nice ball.

Still so impressed by the B330-S. The ball by far performs better than any other ball for me. Played a little alternate shot today with a buddy who was using a ProV1 and not only did I think the ball lacks in performance, I think my buddy will be switching to Bridgestone from now on.

Played the TM Tour Preferred X, very long off the tee, very nice spinn with irons/wedges, and I really love it with my Seemore putter, awesome feel. Really liked it.

Found a Nike RZN black on Friday in Indy. I played about 4 holes with it and loved it. It felt longer off the tee that my B330-RX but it had less spin around the greens.

I played a Callaway Super Soft for 3 holes on Sunday and that ball is just crazy long for me. I hit a 6i out to 160 with roll out. My normal 6i is 150 with roll out. The ball just didn't spin around the green though and it went back in the bag.

Bought a dozen nike rzn black.... played at least 4-5 rounds. Loud off the tee and about 3-4 yrds farther than my pro-v1x, felt soft with short irons and lower spin on the greens than the pro v's as well. Dispersion was sporadic or may have been me, but switched back to Prov1x and everything went back to normal. Starting to consistantly shoot low 80's high 70's. No matter what ball I try out I seem to go right back to the Prov1x

I played the B330-RX all weekend in Indy. Compared very well to the SR2. Easy to hit pretty straight off of the tee, and it had very good spin on approach shots. Most were one hop and stop for me. I'll have to do a head-to-head comparison sometime soon.

I played with a Callaway Super Soft for the first time last weekend and I really liked it. Good feel from 100 in and helped me some off of the tee with my slow swing speed. I don't typically spin the ball but it did stick pretty well from my wedges.

Went back to the Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow for a scramble this weekend. I have been playing the Taylormade Project (a) balls, but I see the yellow Z-Star better and feel I get just a bit more distance out of them.

I played the B330-RX all weekend in Indy. Compared very well to the SR2. Easy to hit pretty straight off of the tee, and it had very good spin on approach shots. Most were one hop and stop for me. I'll have to do a head-to-head comparison sometime soon.

I played the B330-RX today and I liked it also...I might be a bit biased because this happened:

ry%3D480

First HIO. One hop and in...ball mark is just to the left of the hole.

Back