Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

ScottyG is no King Leonidas.
Definitely not. But the analogy is apt. Leonidas shunned a Greek (Ephialtes) who wished to be in his army and it cost him. Eventually Leonidas was overrun and killed.

Leonidas shunned Ephialtes / ScottyG shunned us
Leonidas' army couldn't withstand the Persian onslaught / ScottyG's team won't be able to handle #TheGauntlet
Leonidas was killed / ScottyG will get slaughtered by JRod's team
Leonidas is history / ScottyG will BE history

300-xerxes_zps4737d6fa.jpg

The Mighty jRodxerxies

Scotty I'm so confident Jrod will smash you at #TheGauntlet I will lay this on the table even if I'm not their to crush you. If you beat Jrod I'll make a donation to your charity of Choice. But when Jrod smokes you, You must wear a shark tooth necklace and a Tshirt announcing your admiration and love of Jrod to work, which Jrod will design.

Are you man enough to run #TheGauntlet?

This is very funny, Sir. JRod likely has hundreds of sharks tooth necklaces so I'm sure I can borrow one if the unthinkable happens. You know, if like my whole team qualifies for the PGA TOUR so we're not able to be at Hilton Head to lay the smack down and what not.

Good luck to everyone that enters. The three THP'ers that get selected are going to have big expectations put on them.

Might as well just dub them #TeamAtlas right now.

You'll have a better chance marrying Gwenyth Paltrow than deflating my Team's self esteem. We'll have The Gauntlet wrapped up before it starts.

I don't think they care about destroying your team's self esteem, only yours. Sever the head, and the body dies too.

This is very funny, Sir. JRod likely has hundreds of sharks tooth necklaces so I'm sure I can borrow one if the unthinkable happens. You know, if like my whole team qualifies for the PGA TOUR so we're not able to be at Hilton Head to lay the smack down and what not.
If you work on your Photoshop skills a bit more ... ok, a lot more ... you might be able to forge enough scorecards to get them to qualify and sidestep your beating at #TheGauntlet.

However, I'm pretty sure JB will let you select three more suckas ... you're not getting out of this ScottyG. Not. At. All.

Game on! I sure I hope I get picked so I can personally help crush you.

You'll have a better chance marrying Gwenyth Paltrow than deflating my Team's self esteem. We'll have The Gauntlet wrapped up before it starts.

attachment.php

I'm heading out to get this tattoo right now

ScottyG is no King Leonidas.

I think he will fight but he will still lose in a terribly horrific display of hubris. He really should just hand his team over to Harry or Chad now and save himself and his team a whole lot of embarrassment.

Caution Team ScottyG....for it is a facade. Your Captain Ephialtes

Caution Team ScottyG....for it is a facade. Your Captain Ephialtes

He will betray you in hopes of receiving some kind of reward. My friendship is all he seeks!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScottyMonster.jpg
    ScottyMonster.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
He will betray you in hopes of receiving some kind of reward. My friendship is all he seeks!

attachment.php

Oh, dear God. Never start a fight with a guy who uses Powerpoint for a living! That is creeeepy.

Too bad in the terrestrial world - Hilton Head specifically - Team Goryl is going to own you and your squad of haters. Draw a picture of that, buddy!

way to go Greg, already living rent free in Scotty's mind.

There is some funny stuff in this thread. Man this is going to be fun to follow along with. I think I need to pick a team to root for.

There is some funny stuff in this thread. Man this is going to be fun to follow along with. I think I need to pick a team to root for.

Is their really an option besides The future winning Jrod team

Is their really an option besides The future winning Jrod team

Wake up from that dream TNT, Team Ethanator will be a force!
:starwars:

@sammanlai

Pick me for team jrod because I find fairways AND I take up less room in the cart. Win Win. @JohnnyRodCG @HackersParadise #TheGauntlet

Team JRod will have to focused on the ultimate win! Beating Scotty will be gravy!

This thread has been highly entertaining. All this arguing by the teams that will be fighting for second place. It's hilarious.

Playing a round today. Every shot is preparation for the obliteration of ScottyG, his team, and his belief in himself. I should apologize to Callaway as a company now, because he'll be a sulking, blubbering mess and unable to hold himself together and accomplish anything once we're done with him.

Team JRod will have to focused on the ultimate win! Beating Scotty will be gravy!
Fairways and greens, my man.

I can't wait to devastate team Goryl by playing fairways and greens all day at Palmetto Dunes.

Boring golf will be my motto, well except hitting the ball a country mile.

Back