Martini tee longevity...

zeroputt

Reaction score
Handicap
12.6 GHIN
I have 11 rounds on one Martini tee as of today. That's 143 tee shots on my course.

The biggest problem with this tee is finding it. After the shot, it could be 10 yards in front of you or 10 yards behind you or... right under your feet.

(On the par 3's, I use the wooden tee stubs I find on the tee box.)

I use eco tees and have not broken one in weeks. Par 3's are always the hardest on tees, and I often use a broken one already there as well, even though I still have 2000 eco's on hand.

That is pretty solid. I use the THP Epoch tees and get similar durability. Love it.

Epoch tees can enjoy remarkable longevity provided your swing isn't totally messed up. I've broken more in the past couple of weeks than I did in months previous.

The epoch tees do last me quite awhile. They're nice, I only break them in the fall or early spring when it's really cold

I know a few people who use these. They are hard to find sometimes. I have tried them and don't like them that much.

The epoch tees do last me quite awhile. They're nice, I only break them in the fall or early spring when it's really cold

Same here, they last several rounds, I will not go back to wooden tees,

That is pretty solid. I use the THP Epoch tees and get similar durability. Love it.

I wish I could say the same, but have yet to find them in stock in the THP store. :act-up:

Martini tee....

Back