NHL 2013-2014 Season

What a crazy game, I have no idea how the third will go.

PK Subban has to get the award for most dives. Every time he's touched he flops.

Glad to see at least one embellishment call though.

What a crazy game, I have no idea how the third will go.

PK Subban has to get the award for most dives. Every time he's touched he flops.

Glad to see at least one embellishment call though.

Ron MacLean just took a parting shot at Subban's diving at the end of HNIC's intermission report.

Ron MacLean just took a parting shot at Subban's diving at the end of HNIC's intermission report.

It's obvious and ridiculous, he's way too talented of a player to get a bad rap for it.

Until he gets called for it he's going to keep it up though.

His skating is just ridiculous. He's only going to get better too. Can't stand him though for all the other BS he does.

NHL 2013-2014 Season

I agree, hopefully he smartens up and let's his skill talk.

To state the obvious, the next goal is huge...

Last edited:
Now that it's a game again I'll bet Lundquist is back in goal for the 3rd period.

I was wrong, Lundquist is still watching.

And there it is

Wasn't Weise a 4th liner that hardly played in Vancouver? He's impressed me for Montreal.

Yeah and he was drafted by the Rangers. Maybe a little extra effort in this series.

I hate that I am at work and missed the game... 7-4 is crazy, what happened.

fwiw, PK and plecanek are taking **** here to for all the diving, I cant beleive they still do it. Its not that the other teams dont, they do, but this is getting ridiculous.

weisehas impressed everyone here since that trade, a big surprise.

So what is it that makes them call a crosscheck after ignoring the last 100 or so?

And that is why they are the defending champs, Chicago has a ton of talent and grit, I wonder if they'll keep the streak going.

And that is why they are the defending champs, Chicago has a ton of talent and grit, I wonder if they'll keep the streak going.

yeah these are two amazing teams, that was a good show yesterday. And as much as I'd like Crawford to bring the cup back to my home town, I can't stop cheering for LA

I want to cheer for the Habs simply because they're the only Canadian team left. Besides being a Leafs fan and that being illegal, they're playing the most unCanadian style of hockey possible. Stop freaking diving everywhere. You look like a bunch of idiots.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hawwwwwwwks!

Kings vs Hawks makes Rangers vs Canadians look like Pee Wee hockey. Can't believe how good it is. Hard hockey without the crap.

Kings vs Hawks makes Rangers vs Canadians look like Pee Wee hockey. Can't believe how good it is. Hard hockey without the crap.

you are right, they put on a heck of a show

A buddy of mine was trying to convince me last night that Kane is the best player in the NHL. Even though I can't stand him, Crosby is clearly the best IMO.

A buddy of mine was trying to convince me last night that Kane is the best player in the NHL. Even though I can't stand him, Crosby is clearly the best IMO.

:thumbdown:

I wouldn't go that far (I'm a hawks fan, too) however the kid is damn good and is so clutch.

I wouldn't go that far (I'm a hawks fan, too) however the kid is damn good and is so clutch.

That's his argument, 2 cups, clutch playoff performer but his season high for pts is 88 I think while Crosby has 5, 100+ pt seasons and a career ppg of almost 1.5, really not even close.

That's his argument, 2 cups, clutch playoff performer but his season high for pts is 88 I think while Crosby has 5, 100+ pt seasons and a career ppg of almost 1.5, really not even close.

Crosby is a better goal scorer. But Stamkos might be better than him how. Kane is in the top 5 I think. Toews might be the best all around player in the league. He does a lot of things Sid rarely does. And also doesn't skate around goosing guys in the crotch.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Crosby is a better goal scorer. But Stamkos might be better than him how. Kane is in the top 5 I think. Toews might be the best all around player in the league. He does a lot of things Sid rarely does. And also doesn't skate around goosing guys in the crotch.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Ha! I'm definitely not a Crosby fan and don't care for some of his antics. He's still a good 2-way forward even with all the points though. I do like Toews a lot too. Subban is another one, might be the best skater in the league but can't stand his act either.

Back