Best place to purchase Ping S55 irons?

pavery

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

I am wondering where I could find the best price for a set of Ping S55 irons? I am looking for the full set (3-PW). Thanks in advance for any advice.

I've seen a couple of new sets on Ebay (newly listed) with opening bids of $600. [h=1]PING S55 Irons 3-PW w/ Steel Shaft - Black Dot - $999.99[/h]
The best advertised price I've seen from PGA Super Store.

Good luck; they are awesome clubs.

Ping required all retailers to maintain prices, so every retailer will be the same price. If you want a deal, I suggest eBay.

Ping required all retailers to maintain prices, so every retailer will be the same price. If you want a deal, I suggest eBay.

Just remember eBay is flooded with counterfeit clubs........

Mortons Golf online is always a good option for Ping as would be any locale course that sells the brand.

Best place to purchase Ping S55 irons?

If I'm not buying a set of irons from an authorized retailer, in person, I would be really nervous. But that's just me

If I'm not buying a set of irons from an authorized retailer, in person, I would be really nervous. But that's just me

I agree 1000%

Especially Ping, they are so picky about how their clubs are sold, I would be wary of a non authorized seller as well.

I would talk to a local club that might be willing to order them for you. Sometimes, they will give a discount.

I would talk to a local club that might be willing to order them for you. Sometimes, they will give a discount.

God help them if Ping finds out. Ping will yank your account for any discounts. They employ secret shoppers specifically to catch retailers selling for a discount. In fact, online retailers can't even offer free shipping on Ping products.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

God help them if Ping finds out. Ping will yank your account for any discounts. They employ secret shoppers specifically to catch retailers selling for a discount. In fact, online retailers can't even offer free shipping on Ping products.

yep a store my buddy worked for lost their account for discounting some older ping clubs

Awesome. Looks like I will just stop in to one of my local retailers and buy them there. Good info abut looking out for counterfeit on Ebay. Thank you for the advise everyone!

Ebay is the best bet for ping clubs assuming you know your specs

Back