Charlotte the 7th and or 8th?

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have to go to Charlotte the 7th and 8th and was wondering if any THP'rs want to got out for a round? The 7th will be an afternoon round after say 1? Sunday anytime would be fine. just trying to decide between Charlotte or making the trek to Sequoyah.

I have to go to Charlotte the 7th and 8th and was wondering if any THP'rs want to got out for a round? The 7th will be an afternoon round after say 1? Sunday anytime would be fine. just trying to decide between Charlotte or making the trek to Sequoyah.

For sure man I would love to meet you over there either day just let me know.

Oh the champs reuniting

It's only fitting that MDean makes the hall, we are in great company now!

I've somewhat committed to playing with my regular foursome this weekend but would love to meet and play with some THPr's! What courses in the Charlotte area are you looking at?

Also I played Sequoyah on my bachelor party last April... simply amazing!

Dude I have to work both of those days. Maybe we could get together for dinner or something on Saturday.

Might as well bring the divorce papers with me

I hear you dude, no need to go to divorce court lol.

Right now Tot Hill Farm is leading the way, I'm a huge Strantz fan and this one looks pretty awesome, the only other options i'm thinking are Etowah or Sequoyah, Sequoyah is incredible lol.

Jordan no worries bro I have to go back a the end of the month maybe we can hook up then.

I visited Charlotte in March. The golf course at Ballantyne was great, I would highly recommend it.

I visited Charlotte in March. The golf course at Ballantyne was great, I would highly recommend it.

I would agree with this. Ballantyne is a cool place and 18 is an awesome hole. It is also a good spot for MC prep. More similar to Caledonia than it is to TB.

Picked up a couple new hats

So Ballantyne is booked on Sunday morning and Tot hill has tee times online but it puts me an hour and a half farther from home. I called True Blue and both Caledonia and True Blue have tee times available. I'm thinking this is the better option of the two course wise so if anyone wants to hit Myrtle on Sunday for 36 let me know, I'm going to set up True Blue for around 9:30 and Caledonia for 2:30 pm.

Not going to be able to make it this weekend Marc. Sorry.

No worries man. we'll all get together eventually lol.

Back