Random thoughts, stupid questions, and stupid answers...

Why are some professions deemed to be practising?

I don't want to see a doctor who's practising, I want to see a doctor who's done practising and is doing it for real!

After some yardwork this weekend...why does grass grow where you don't want it to and doesn't grow where you want it to?

How come when you're ironing, it takes several passes to put a decent crease where it's supposed to be but one light swipe in the wrong place and it's there forever..?

If you were "ALL POWERFUL", could you create a rock so heavy that even you couldn't pick it up ?

Why do I keep buying peach yogurt? I know I dislike it, yet I continue to buy it thinking the next time will be different.

So many good foodie ones lol.

Why is it called giving a sh*t when you care about something, and taking a sh*t when you are leaving one?

Why does saying "Nice putt" before the ball hits the bottom of the cup...well, you know...

Why is it called a soap opera is no one sings? Also, have you seen soap in any of them?

Why are there braille keypads at drive through ATMs

Why exactly would anyone go to a "Practicing" doctor?

Why on airplanes do they let the people at the front of the plane board first? I get that it is "first class" or whatever, but I always find it to be the dumbest thing in the world to have to make my way past everyone that is already seated.

Load the plane back to front. People who paid the least for their tickets should have to spend the most amount of time at the plane.

I know if I paid for first class I would want to be the last person into my seat, sitting as far forward as possible.... not the first person on the plane having 300 people bump into me every time they walk past my seat.

Is that why the people in first class look at you as though you just crawled out of a septic tank as you walk by them?

My fiancé asked me last night. Why are they called "pair of pants".

She said "don't say because you have two legs. Because I have two boobs and it's not called a pair of bras"

She had me on that one. Ha

Last edited:
My fiancé asked me last night. Why are they called "pair of pants".

She said "don't say because you have two legs. Because I have two boobs and it's not called a pair of bras"

She had me on that one. Ha
No, but it's a pair of panties, right?

Good point

Well it they do cover two..... You can fill in the blank. ;)

Last edited:
I don't eat Avocados, so I honestly don't know.....

Is that a bouncy ball in the middle?

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

How do they get deer to cross at those yellow signs?

Who's the sick bastard who put a S in LISP?

Math illiteracy affects 8 out of 5 people.

I spend 500% of my life exagerating.

'I' before 'E' except after 'C'. Weird.

Can I just chew coffee grounds for more energy?

Or can I take 3 5 hour energy shots for 15 hours worth?

Automobiles truly are time machines.
If used properly, the automobile turn signals predict the future.
And, everything behind you happened in the past.

a thermos. keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. how does it know?

Back