Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

So is the Mountain dead too or just wounded?

I was thinking the same thing.. but does it really matter?

Also...

Tyrion's face!

Spoiler
anigif_original-grid-image-7299-1401692255-4.gif

In the book...

Spoiler
The Mountain's not dead at this point, but dying, because Oberyn used poison on his spear.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

He's gotta be dead. He had a freaking spear sticking out of the center of his chest and was bleeding all over the place. This is some classic George R.R. Martin. He gives you what you want (The Mountain dead) but in a way you didn't want it. It's not all that different from Joffrey's death. It was not served out in the way most would have liked. Martin's pattern seems to be that justice is eventually dealt, but often it results in another injustice immediately.

I've read all of the books, waiting anxiously for the next one to come out. The show on HBO is very good as well.

Even knowing how it would play out it was still gut wrenching because the fight was so true to the books. My wife hasn't read that far in the series yet and was so despondent.

Language spoiler, not a plot spoiler:

Spoiler
bk3OIuF.gif

All of the likable characters are getting killed off now! Still a fantastic episode, though.

Talk about a defeated evening. I watched GoT right after I watched the Blackhawks lose Game 7 in OT. Just when I thought I was liking where things were going... I am holding off on reading the books until I watch the series. I always find that I am disappointed with the film if I already read the book.

Ok, now that I've had a good 12 hours to digest this last episode and get my thoughts together, I must ask the following:

- WTF was that!!! MikeG said it best....Oberyn was walking the putt in as soon as he hit it and it looked oh so good till the final inch of the cup.
- That last 10 minutes of the trial by combat might have been one of the best I've seen in a long long time.
- Tyrion is in some deep donkey doo now. His performance this year has been one of a kind!
- Sansa is becoming a player and she has one of the most powerful players in the game under her finger now. It's about to get real.
- The Hound is in trouble and Arya is scratching for her next adventure. I'm gonna hate seeing these two part if and when it happens.
- Robin = Joffrey, Sansa = Cersei and Littlefinger = Tywin of the new North??? Talk about irony if this happens.
- The watchmen at the wall are screwed..............right?

Ok, my head hurts again.............

Im still reeling, it wasn't quite Red Wedding punch in the gut but damn.

I think the fight was actually a bit longer in the book. The mountian cut off a spectators arm...and didn't even sign a glove for him.

Ok, now that I've had a good 12 hours to digest this last episode and get my thoughts together, I must ask the following:

- WTF was that!!! MikeG said it best....Oberyn was walking the putt in as soon as he hit it and it looked oh so good till the final inch of the cup.
- That last 10 minutes of the trial by combat might have been one of the best I've seen in a long long time.
- Tyrion is in some deep donkey doo now. His performance this year has been one of a kind!
- Sansa is becoming a player and she has one of the most powerful players in the game under her finger now. It's about to get real.
- The Hound is in trouble and Arya is scratching for her next adventure. I'm gonna hate seeing these two part if and when it happens.
- Robin = Joffrey, Sansa = Cersei and Littlefinger = Tywin of the new North??? Talk about irony if this happens.
- The watchmen at the wall are screwed..............right?

Ok, my head hurts again.............

Nate i thought you were reading the books? tsk tsk! lol

if you thought that part of the story was great just wait for whats about to go down.

I can't wait for things to focus on Arya. She is an awesome character coming up. I'm getting ready to watch last nights episode. Having read the books I knew what was coming so I wasn't worried about spoilers. I've enjoyed the reactions as much as anything. Just wait, it gets better!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nate i thought you were reading the books? tsk tsk! lol

if you thought that part of the story was great just wait for whats about to go down.

No book reading for me although I've debated starting it. After the season is over I might give it a go.

All I can say is….WHAT A GREAT "F"ING SHOW THIS IS!!

Two things from the last episode

1. This show is fantastically unpredictable, and it's awesome how the writers don't just give the audience what they want
2. That ending was kinda F'd up

I loved the look on Tyrians face in the background. Priceless.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Anyone notice how much wine Cersi is drinking? Kinda like her dear departed hubby. She is headed for a world of hurt.

FATALITY!

Anyone notice how much wine Cersi is drinking? Kinda like her dear departed hubby. She is headed for a world of hurt.

I don't think any of the deaths on this show have been as brutal as the way I want to see her go. Best TV villain I can remember. Joffrey is a really, really good one as well.

I don't think any of the deaths on this show have been as brutal as the way I want to see her go. Best TV villain I can remember. Joffrey WAS a really, really good one as well.

FIFY....

great episode again! its amazing how this show keeps getting better and better.

I was so sucked in by Tyrion's story about the cousin who was smashing beetles, I so wanted to hear the reason why.

Man Peter Dinklage is a great actor!

Back