Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

Talked alot about this event with JB over the weekend. If you do not enter you will absolutely be kicking yourself. This, in his words, "will be the best event THP has ever put on".
^^^THIS^^^ Makes me all excited all over again. Three more guys get to have that feeling soon.

I'm just going to leave this here...

2zqyhb8.jpg

Talked alot about this event with JB over the weekend. If you do not enter you will absolutely be kicking yourself. This, in his words, "will be the best event THP has ever put on".

I knew this event would be huge from the very first day JB posted anything. I just hope I get the privilege of participating. Going through 5 contests has been agony for those not yet picked. With school, work and vacation, this is the one event that fits in my sweet spot of availability.

The 2013 MC and 2014 #TheKing were outstanding events. I mean these events blew me away. If JB can out do those two events I will kick my own arse.

Just gonna leave this here, too.

t8m2qf.jpg

Just gonna leave this here, too.

t8m2qf.jpg

Man this just speaks volumes. That's a huge jump in posts. Not only because it is the last contest but also the best captain.

Good Luck to all entering this one. I wish I could have gone after this one but have some previous obligations

If anyone has followed along with the Morgan Cup or the Grandaddy then this statement from JB is pretty epic. To say this will be the best ever just kicked it up to a whole new level for me.

The next 3 guys to get into this event will be riding on a cloud when that announcement hits your inbox. Good luck gents!

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

This is exactly what I was thinking. I couldn't be happier to be in this event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to have to pull my out of this contest. Received a PM from GG this morning inviting me to play in the Bridgestone Championship. Unfortunately, can't get the time off work to attend both.

Good luck to all that will be competing for the 3 spots to destroy ScottyG!

Going to have to pull my out of this contest. Received a PM from GG this morning inviting me to play in the Bridgestone Championship. Unfortunately, can't get the time off work to attend both.

Good luck to all that will be competing for the 3 spots to destroy ScottyG!

Good on you for making a choice.

JB said that #thegauntlet would be his choice of the two. Which bottles my mind.

Good on you for making a choice.

JB said that #thegauntlet would be his choice of the two. Which bottles my mind.

The Bridgestone will enable us to see our daughter in Boca and I never have played a course that a PGA event is played on. Win-win IMO.

The Bridgestone will enable us to see our daughter in Boca and I never have played a course that a PGA event is played on. Win-win IMO.

The daughter in Boca would push it over the top for me as well.

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to see who the final 3 will be on this #Gauntlet journey with us.

Scott,

Congratulations on getting into the Championship. Sorry I couldn't help you get in at half price. We'll have to tee it up together at some future event!

Tom

As if I wasn't overwhelmed with excitement already, this little tidbit may have cause me to develop a twitch. Best bout of mental instability EVER.

If anyone has followed along with the Morgan Cup or the Grandaddy then this statement from JB is pretty epic. To say this will be the best ever just kicked it up to a whole new level for me.

The next 3 guys to get into this event will be riding on a cloud when that announcement hits your inbox. Good luck gents!

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

I'm more nervous than a gazelle that wandered into a pack of lions. I can't stand the anticipation. I want in.

I'm assuming this has been delayed until tomorrow.

I'm assuming this has been delayed until tomorrow.

It usually takes a few days to pick the winners.
Keeps the dream alive for a couple more days as well.

These courses are stellar, and this event will be epic!
I know an invitation into this event would bring smile to this face!

I hope I'm lucky enough to be picked for this. Would be an awesome experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all. This has been an awesome thread.

Agreed, this was an awesome thread. Three lucky guys are going to take an exciting adventure with JRod. Hope I am one of them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed, this was an awesome thread. Three lucky guys are going to take an exciting adventure with JRod. Hope I am one of them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread blew up thanks to captain JohnnyRod.

Just bumping this up to the top, hope we get winners today.

(Also hope I didn't miss the winner thread and now I look like an @$$)

Sorry team THP been busy getting ready for the Kings of Distance event in Memphis. Just sent JB a quick vid and Team Jrod is all set. Had a BLAST with you all and look forward to meeting you on the links soon!

Back